Claymore Vol 5 & 6
Darker Than Black Vol 3 & 4
Cowboy Bebop Remix Collection
Code Geass Vol.1
Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2 Part 1

Manga

Bleach 16
Higurashi ~ When They Cry Vol.4

i finaly got my Patlabor Limited Edition boxset of 1 and 2 from play, took over a month to get it in. It did come damanged tho the bit at the bottom that you fit both boxsets in was ripped but i can't be bothered to sent it back as it took long enough in the first place the acutally boxsets are fine tho

Aya-Kun said:
i finaly got my Patlabor Limited Edition boxset of 1 and 2 from play, took over a month to get it in. It did come damanged tho the bit at the bottom that you fit both boxsets in was ripped but i can't be bothered to sent it back as it took long enough in the first place the acutally boxsets are fine tho
You could've had mine, I just threw that card tray straight in the recycling bin.

Aya-Kun said:

Just ordered this from play, hopefully it won't take that long. Bought it coz its going for cheap compared to the usual prices ya see it demanding.

Honey & Clover box set 1

Axel Music sent me a free shipping code because I'd taken an item to the checkout stage without completing the order (anyone with an account should try this). So I used it to buy the first Honey & Clover collection for under 30 notes. Since I had £20 in my Paypal account, it was a no-brainer.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Axel Music sent me a free shipping code because I'd taken an item to the checkout stage without completing the order (anyone with an account should try this).

How far did you get in the checkout process and how long did it take them to send the voucher code?

To the payment screen. But I also took the order to Paypal to see how much the difference would be (Axel convert the total into dollars when you use Paypal), so it could have been either one of those. I think I got the email the following day. Also,the code is only valid for five days.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Axel Music sent me a free shipping code because I'd taken an item to the checkout stage without completing the order (anyone with an account should try this).
Intriguing. I shall have to bear that in mind in future. One could simply not complete payment, wait a short while, then finalise it with free shipping.

Axelmusic ship via Denmark, chaps. No Customs fees to worry about.

Shakey said:
...its going for cheap compared to the usual prices ya see it demanding.
Thank you for this. Just copped this also :)

Though what started out as an order for Patlabor 1 & 2: Collectors Edition, turned into a pretty big order, filling a few gaps and such;

Patlabor 1 & 2: Collectors Edition
Planetes: Complete Collection Box 1
Mushishi: Vol 3, 4, 5, and 6
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Vol 3 and 4
Only Yesterday (gave away my original copy, to a friend, a while back :( )

Completes a couple of the unfinished series I had, plus grabbing Planetes while it's cheap.

Anime:
Darker than Black volumes 1&2

Live-action:
20th Century Boys

Manga:
Pluto volumes 1&4, had to buy 2&3 off of Amazon.

Was also going to buy Monster as well, but decided against it.

Just ordered three mangas

Berserk vol. 1
Detroit Metal City vol. 2
Solanin

Pretty excited for them all to arrive. DMC vol. 1 was pure fun and Solanin and Berserk just look like good stuff.

Back