The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Been a little quiet lately so I bought a few things today, mostly from SecondSpin (20% off + free shipping + lowered prices on some items made a few oldies very attractive):

Inu Yasha season 6 (it was cheap)
Hunter x Hunter part 2
DBZ seasons 6 and 8
DB:GT season 1 (it was cheap)

Also finally picked up Moon Phase, which I'll probably hate but it's been on my radar for a long time.

Not the most productive use of my money but fills in some gaps.

R

Just been told that my purchases from anime-on-line have been dispatched. Its not much but that should be:

Soul Eater volume 1(manga)
Gun X Sword volumes 2 + 3

I was tempted to get the rest of GunXSword, but i can buy them later. But 75% off is nice.

Latest pick ups.

pickup22.jpg

Gundam 00 Part 2 Special Edition (which includes vol. 2 of the manga) and Eden vol. 11. I'm a volume behind with Eden >_< Such an amazing series.

BAKA said:
Latest pick ups.

Eden vol. 11. I'm a volume behind with Eden >_< Such an amazing series.
Is Eden volume 12 the latest release? I might actually buy it soon, scans are hard to find, I want to buy it, but I'd rather you know... read all of it first. Last I read was volume 12 or so.

Lupus said:
BAKA said:
Latest pick ups.

Eden vol. 11. I'm a volume behind with Eden >_< Such an amazing series.
Is Eden volume 12 the latest release? I might actually buy it soon, scans are hard to find, I want to buy it, but I'd rather you know... read all of it first. Last I read was volume 12 or so.

Yeah volume 12 just recently came out (I think it was late, which is pretty normal for Dark Horse titles from my experience).

Gunsmith Cats: Volume One, to read on the train back from Leeds after visiting my dad for a few days. I feel a bit of a traitor to my own business buying books from elsewhere, but I knew I wouldn't get a table with a plug for my laptop... bloody overcrowded TransPennine service.

Very entertaining though, even if I did do the paranoid shifty eyes around the train at page 52... >_>

i got from rightstuff today Vol 10 limited edition with t-shirt and vol 1 of manga of eureka seven i need vol 11 but they don't have it cheap anymore so annoying

Also got from them Aquarion part 1 been meaning to finish the series for a while now and it was cheap anyway =)

Well, since I got a HMV gift card from my "bro in law" yesterday, I revisited the store today and bought the Claymore Volumes 3+4 pack. What irony... *Shakes head* But at least I have it now. :)

It's the 'revised edition' if that's the same thing (seems pretty thick). The paper and print quality is easily as good as any thinner manga I own, if not slightly better. Only topped by my Shirow volumes IMO, which are also from Dark Horse.

Thanks. Yeah, the revised edition is what I'm talking about. I've been thinking of buying them as the original versions were flipped, so cars in Chicago drove on the left, and I never finished it.

Monthly R2J order arrived today:

Blu-ray:

Fullmetal Alchemist v.2
Queen's Blade v.4
Eden of the East v.3
K-ON! v.3

DVD:

Natsu no Arashi v.4
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Season 2 v.2

Back