The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

ilmaestro said:
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Season 2 v.2
/points and laughs :p

Just went and ordered Noir complete collection. It's one of those series I've been unsure about for years. I rented at least one volume ages and ages ago, but I don't even remember whether or not I liked it. Even at 18 quid for the whole thing I was procrastinating, and if Play.com don't receive stock soon I might just cancel...

Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium World 3
Yu-Gi-Oh GX 3

...I haven't even finished Duelist yet (I haven't bought any YGO in about three years), but I'm trying to get all the MW I can whenever I see them without the nice new £6.99 stickers.

Yippie! I feel like I haven't bought any anime/manga in a while. Today I finally stopped the rut.

I just ordered Noir: The Complete Series, get this....with dog tags....for £18.......what a result. Well, maybe not quite on the level of buying the Fruit Baskets complete set MINT for £2 but that'll never happen again in my lifetime.

Also, on the manga front, I just ordered Gantz & MPD Psycho, Volume 2 of each.

I'm still waiting on a couple of Dead end volumes though. I've read volume 1.....have volume 3 but am waiting for 2 & 4. What a drag.

Gunsmith Cats revised volumes 1 & 2. Damn you, ayase! Depending on how much ground they cover, these two books might take me past where I left the series years ago. I had a few of the old graphic novels and a ton of single comics. I'm really looking foward to getting back into it.

I had loads of the singles as well, but I've left it at my mum's place.
I plan to bring them home someday, but this means I have to visit my mum and the plane ticket is pretty expensive :p

Probably wouldn't be cheap to have them shipped over either (although somewhat cheaper than the plane ticket...) :eek:

I had to get rid of mine, along with dozens of Oh My Goddess and Maison Ikkoku singles, because I didn't have room for them.

400 quid to have them shipped over here. I mean, my whole collection. I guess that in the end, I'll just get them here one by one, every time I visit my mum's place.

I'm allowed to bring 50Kg every visit, (2 x 20Kg + hand luggage upto 10 Kg) - two or three visit would probably sort me out =D

You could put all the discs on a disc spindle or some other disc holder, & flatten all the covers into a folder, then all you have to do is buy some new cases, & that wont cost you too much.

Mutsumi said:
You could put all the discs on a disc spindle or some other disc holder, & flatten all the covers into a folder, then all you have to do is buy some new cases, & that wont cost you too much.
I've got loads of books. I did that with the DVD's and I managed to get most of my collection here, but there's nothing I can do with the books.
I've spent 20+ years of my life collecting those after all :p

Grabbed Hayate The Combat Butler R1 part 1 from Axelmusic's bargain bin. I wasn't going to collect this until it came out as a budget rerelease but given the way Bandai seems to be going and the great price I got for the one copy on sale (£10) it seemed worth it as a taster.

That and all the Hinagiku avatars I've been exposed to over the last year or so have been hypnotising me.

R

The last month:
Bastard Vol. 19
Battle Angel Alita Vol. 12
Berserk Vols 18,19
Blade of the Immortal Vols 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16
Blame Vols 5,6
Dogs [Bullets & Carnage] Vol. 1
Eden [it's an endless world] Vols 1,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Gantz Vol. 6
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Vol. 12
Noise Vol. 1