The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Dracos said:
In the mail Mail vol 1.

Ah, what's that actually about?

I've been meaning to add it to my basket, but I'm holding off to do a huge Dark Horse spree and buy all their small titles, and as many others as I can, when possible.

melonpan said:
Dracos said:
In the mail Mail vol 1.

I've been meaning to add it to my basket, but I'm holding off to do a huge Dark Horse spree and buy all their small titles, and as many others as I can, when possible.

Have not had the chance to read any yet. The blurb suggests it is about a private eye that can see messages from the dead in coincidences, and that he has a sanctified gun that can send evil spirits on.

Dracos said:
melonpan said:
Dracos said:
In the mail Mail vol 1.

Have not had the chance to read any yet. The blurb suggests it is about a private eye that can see messages from the dead in coincidences, and that he has a sanctified gun that can send evil spirits on.

Sounds brilliant! Thanks. Just what I'd expect from Dark Horse.

Another small manga series that I've had my eye on (and read a few preview pages on their website) is Octopus Girl. Looks quite disturbing, so much so that it's funny.

I got the complete season boxset of planetes on region 1 today and since it was my day off ,I watched the whole boxset in one sitting. What a great series. :D

Well since my Anime Legends Cowboy Bebop Remix set didn't arrive I decided to go up market by spending an extra tenner and getting the rather nice Australian boxset of the series. It's obvious that they put a lot of work into the set.

Sy said:
Well since my Anime Legends Cowboy Bebop Remix set didn't arrive I decided to go up market by spending an extra tenner and getting the rather nice Australian boxset of the series. It's obvious that they put a lot of work into the set.

Where did you buy it from?

melonpan said:
Sy said:

Where did you buy it from?
Got a good en off of ebay australia. Care for a photo or two?

Adding onto the mini Cowboy Bebop discussion: Does anyone if the Anime Legends set has better video quality than the rather ****** R2 releases?

Back