The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just arrived:

Naruto Vol.28, includes a full colour pull out just inside the front cover, nice :)
Hunter x Hunter Vol.19

^ I agree! Both movies are great! ^_^

I got vol. 1 of Tezuka's Buddha in the post today. A lovely release, it has to be said. After the giant books with Kirihito, MW and Apollo's Song, it's weird to have a Tezuka book that's normal size!

My Paradise Kiss 3 arrived safely, then I went out and spent some vouchers to grab Bleach 1, Tactics (both sets) and the Mushishi live action movie.

R

Ordered Tekkon Kinkreet, after watching a friends copy last week.

Also ordered some manga;
~D.Gray-Man vol.8
~Yotsuba vol.4
~Hellsing vol.7

Holding off on any new series till i finish my GCSEs in the summer.

Dracos said:
Aion said:

I fancy getting When They Cry myself but I am pretty sure it is another of the titles Geneon left half done when they pulled out.

Yup, I believe only 3/6 volumes ever got released.

As a collector, I don't mind a great deal. If it ever gets re-licensed in America or licensed in Europe I'll have a box to collect the remaining 4 volumes. If it doesn't, I'll have part of a rare Geneon series.

Ok, it was a few days ago, but I bought the "Ultimate Goddess! Collection" (Oh! My Goddess! OAV set and Movie). It was £15 and something I had always wanted in the back of my head.

Judge, heard its not that good but I'll give it a go :p

This is about the 4th or 5th title I have bought from the amazon shops and all Manga Corps and to my surprise all region free, get in :D

Back