The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

melonpan said:
...Tokyopop totally failed according to reviews - with both the Azumanga omnibus and the Fruits Basket "Deluxe" version.

I thought ADV Manga released Azumanga. I don't own the omnibus, but the regular volumes have ADV on the side~ no mention of Tokyopop.

PHAG

Lupus said:
002.jpg

004.jpg

You have a very nice hand! :p

Maltos said:
melonpan said:
...Tokyopop totally failed according to reviews - with both the Azumanga omnibus and the Fruits Basket "Deluxe" version.

I thought ADV Manga released Azumanga. I don't own the omnibus, but the regular volumes have ADV on the side~ no mention of Tokyopop.

Oh yeah, Azumanga was ADV. Either way, they both did the same thing with the page numbers.

Manga:

Project Arms 15
Airgear 4

Merchandise:

Revoltech AV-98 Ingram

A new patlabor figure, yay! :D
Project Arms 16 and Genshiken 9 missing, boo! :cry:

Aaron said:
MONONOKE said:
I got my school rumble starter set in the post yesterday
Out of curiosity...

When you took the plastic off, did it leave nasty marks behind on the tin?

Mine did. They won't come off. =/

mine didn't but there was a mark near the picture of the pig which I noticed before I opened it but it came off.
Got Dragon ball z volume 7
flame of recca volume 11
Negima volume 16 they were 3 for 2 in Methens and theoffer ended today
and in the post my negima bag,mokona purse,bleach plush and some Japenese sweets from Tokyotoys

In todays post R1 Noein box set. I was not sure whether to order it a first but there have been some good comments about it on here so I thought it was worth the risk anyway as I think it worked out less than £20 including postage.

Anime;
~Castle of Caglosto
~Whisper of the Heart
~My Neighbours the Yamadas
~Tales From the Earthsea {and that completes my Ghibli collection...minus Little Norse Prince}

Manga;
-Uzumaki vol.2
-Negima vol.15

I've got stacks of stuff to read and watch so i need to try and resist the urge to buy more!!

I ordered 'The Art of Miyazaki's Spirited Away'. The book looks really awesome quality and its seems and brilliant addition to one of my favourite films.

Back