The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I know i don't usually post on the recently bought/watched threads, but i just felt like stopping by this time :D

Thank god for the play.com sale!
This is what i bought:

Grave of the Fireflies
Barefoot Gen/2
Ghost in the Shell 2:Innocence
Millennium Actress
Battle Royale Special Edition (gonna watch this soon, and preorder the special edition of movie 2 :D)
Sky Blue
That's the films, now the series, it's great that play.com seem to be doing volume 1's of tons of MVM's series, so i got:
Chobits vol1
Fullmetal Alchemist vol1
Texhnolyze vol 3 (1+2 were in the previous sale xD)
Samurai Champloo vol1
Oh and Escaflowne Collection 1 :D (ordering collection 2 asap)
Zone of the Enders vol 1 (had 3,4,5 (i think), for like a year from another site's sale lol, need to get all the dvd's !!!)

That all came today, but still on order is:
Haibane Renmei vol1
Counter Strike Source lol :D:D:D:D finally
Fullmetal Alchemist vol 6 with tin, omg!
Something else as well but i can't remember :O

I noticed something as well, the FMA dvd cover quality is pretty bad, i think my scanner could do better :/ I think it's a joint release with Madman though, along with Chobit's cover being bad quality too, the others seem ok :D
And another thing, i saw this in a thread a while back, but it just popped up again seeing it on the actual dvd cover. GITS 2 says 'From the creators of Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle' LOL, my guess is that Manga ent are being sneaky and playing on the general UK publics ignorance, to get people who know nothing about it but have seen Spirited Away etc pick it up and think omg another thing by them, i'll buy it.
Anyway, i can't say that that's a bad thing, even though it looks a bit odd, more sale is always a good thing :D

I may start posting in the recently watched post but i doubt it lol, i will probably post in this post more often as well, because i tend to save a ton of money then spend it all at once, like i did here, Christmas + Bday money = OMG ANIME!!!!

This morn I decided to treat myself to a few goodies and went ahead and ordered Bleach #10 & 11, and Blame! #3, I also took advantage of the current manga sale over at UP and snagged vols 1 & 2 of, Figure 17.

Today Hellsing vols1-5, Trigun vols1&2, GitS SAC 2nd Gig vol2, Ikki Tousen vol2 and Tsukihime vol3 arrived :D and I finally got round to ordering both Cowboy Bebop boxsets.

Yesterday i picked up, vol 6 of fushigi yuugi and vol.3 of Rurouni Kenshin in manga.
I also got FMA vol.1 and Samurai x the movie cheap in the HMV sale :)
Also picked up a cheap copy of the Lionking two >P

i got these all yesterdau though the post :)

Gantz #3
Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence- Music Video Anthology
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Second GIG #2
Howl's Moving Castle Optimum Asia
Read or Die TV #5
Submarine 707R
Tsukihime Lunar Legend #3
Wolf's Rain #5
Ikki Tousen (Battle Vixens) #2

just ordered vol one of gundam seed and artbox and cd from ups. i wonder how long it takes them to send it to me. ive not been to inpressed with the time its takeing them to send some of my stuff recently, some of it has tooke up adn past i month for them to get it in stock when on there website its say 7 to 10 days. heres hopeing i have it by next week.

This has been a very expensive week:
2 volumes of Case Close/Detective Conan

Gundam Seed Destiny vol 1 with box and soundtrack YAY! OSTs are great!
Gundam Zeta limited edition boxset - it's the biggest box EVER!

And I picked up 3 manga yesterday
Gundam Seed Astray R 1-3

The 2 Subaru figures I ordered arrived today, hopefully there will be more .hack figures made after Roots starts.
Still have no idea why the 2nd one is only suitable for people ages 14+ but the first is 7+ :lol:

Back