The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Finally!

After 4 years of trying, waiting, getting extremely annoyed, and generally feeling rather down about disney's commitment to it, i finally own every Miyazaki film with My Neighbor Totoro!

Its been a long road since i picked up Princess Mononoke on a whim, and i expect some have waited a good deal longer, but its about time all these classics got released.

Only a handful of Ghibli's left now!

Today I ordered the following goodies: Licensed By Royalty #1-4 w/artbox, Saikano Complete Collection, Boogiepop Phantom Evolution Box Set, Gankutsuou #3, Texhnolyze #6, Chrono Crusade #7, R.O.D TV #6 and My-Hime #1.

And on the manga front: Hyper Police #3-4, Tsubasa #1-2, Fruits Basket #7 and Rurouni Kenshin #11. Phew! And now I'm skint for the forseeable. ;)

got my steamboy director's cut dvd today adn i have to say wow its like a brick i wont expecting it to be this big and have this much stuff :)

got few other things over the weekend too

tokyo underground boxset
princess monoko
brust angels vol 2
totoro

they sen me the wrong dvd for my heat j one so have to get that sort out today :(

This morning, well, afternoon - I swear, the post is getting slower and slower - my copies of Chrono Crusade #7 and Battle Athletes #2 flopped through the letter box. My Mai Hime DVD, and Tsubasa manga was shipped out earlier today as well, so fingers crossed that little lot'll arrive tomorrow too.

I took advantage of Ottakar's Manga Club 4 for the price of 3 offer and bought the first volumes of Case Closed, Rurouni Kenshin, and Eerie Queerie, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist vol 2. (I think One Piece should be in the shops by now but I've not seen it but would have bought it if I had).

We also took advantage of Ottakars new Manga collecting club the other day, and i got:
volume 5 of Fushigi Yugi
and my sister got:
volumes 2 and 3 of DearS, and volume 6 of DNAngel.
The other day i also bought volume 2 of Imadoki, volume 1 of La Esperanca, and volume 3 of Antique Bakery.
Also volume 3 of Chrono Crusade

Back