The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

got heat guy j vol 1 and trigun 6

play sent me the wrong dvd again for chobits vol 6 so i have to wait aboit for it.

has anyone else noticed that play.com dont have wolf's rain vol 6 and planates vol 6 listed yet and they should be out already.

valha said:
has anyone else noticed that play.com dont have wolf's rain vol 6 and planates vol 6 listed yet and they should be out already.

Are they listed anywhere else? On retailers I mean? Both are Bandai/beez who are pretty ropey about informing the retailers of releases.

Today picked up Vols. 2 and 3 of chrono crusade on DVD and vol. 4 of Rurouni Kennshin in manga =x Was considering getting Azumanga daioh from HMV as it was only 9.99 but they dident have vol. 2 <.<

My Gunslinger Girl vol.1 came through today - and it's so good that I pre-ordered vol2. Gankutsuou vol.3 also came through, but I'm saving that for a Saturday night and a bottle of red wine (You have to act a little swanky when the Count is around ^^).
Laughing Manji said:
My Neighbours the Yamadas.
What did you think of that?

valha said:

I have, and i seem to think Beez are waiting to announce an artbox to come with volume 6 of Wolf's Rain, don't know about Planetes but that could be a little something special Beez are doing... we'll just have to wait and see :D

DaNiMé said:
valha said:

I have, and i seem to think Beez are waiting to announce an artbox to come with volume 6 of Wolf's Rain, don't know about Planetes but that could be a little something special Beez are doing... we'll just have to wait and see :D

what makes you think they will do that??

consideing there is still a vol 7 of wolf's rain after 6 ?

Have Beez stretched out the Wolf's Rain volumes in the UK? There were less episodes on the first 2 volumes of the UK release.

valha said:
DaNiMé said:
valha said:

what makes you think they will do that??

consideing there is still a vol 7 of wolf's rain after 6 ?

There's a volume 7 :O, hmm it just stuck in my mind that i thought i saw on the Beez website an srtbox with volume 6, or maybe i'm getting muddled.. well i just checked the Beez site and it seems that the artbox came with volume 3, and they haven't put an image or info for anything past volume 5 either, so it could be that they're waiting to release the last few volumes, and the reason why i thought we would be getting an artbox is because at last October's London Expo, i seem to remember seeing on this very site sometime after it that Beez had said they were going to do more artboxes in this country... So just because there is no artbox as of yet, i wouldn't say that it is definate that we aren't getting one :D, fingers crossed (it might come with volume 7 like with .hack//SIGN)

Today my copy of Master Keaton DVD #1 was dispatched from UP1. Having only recently finished up Monster, I'm anxious to confirm the worldclass writing talent that is Naoki Urasawa.

Back