The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Most recent anime dvd

Most recent anime dvd to arrive:

My Neighbour Totor. Awesome stuff, really enjoyed it. One of the most pleasant and relaxing movies I've seen.

Most recent anime dvd watched:

Metropolis. A bit different - I wouldn't normally like the music, but they made it work I thought. Quite enjoyable overall.

Next DVD to arrive:

Whisper of the Heart. Should be arriving by Monday and could potentially be another excellent one from Studio Ghibli. I've heard good things about it, but not seen it myself yet.
________
FREE GIFT CARD

Freya said:
yesterday my Mikoto gashapon arrived. thank you Necromancer :)
Charter_Mage said:
Today i got Paranoia Agent volume 2, much thanks to the very, very kind Necromancer :)

I'm glad you like then :D . Yesterday I got my 3rd set of Fate/Stay Night gashapon and there's still a 4th set I want to find :lol: .

Ramadahl said:
Hmm, had to go and make my first purchases from up1; GTO manga vol 22 - 25. Seems as if the UK has run out of them :( .
Yeah, I'm having a hell of a time trying to find GTO...everywhere around here seems to have 1-8, then skips right to 24. :?

...and I bought volume 16 of Kenshin this afternoon.

Order DearS Vol1 today from PlayUSA.
My first import order^^
(Hope the damn thing works on my comp, think it should but not got anything to test it with)

Its been a good day.
Whisper of the Heart dispatched today.
Galaxy Express volume 1 (manga) - on the way (have 2-5 already)
Zeta Gundam collected from the post office.

Yesterday I ordered Paranoia Agent volume 3(Region 1) and then today I just went ahead and ordered volume 4(Region 1) too.

Back