The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Went on something of a shopping spree today and ordered myself the following goodies:

Someday's Dreamers #1-3 w/artbox
Rayearth Economy Boxset
Blame (ONA)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG Limited Ed. #1
Gantz #10
Tenjho Tenge #5
Gungrave #6

and on the manga front:

Death Note #4
Blame! #2
Read Or Die #1
Rurouni Kenshin #8

Fullmetal Shorty said:
Necromancer said:
The Blackrose figure I ordered arrived yesterday, looks great next to Mimiru :D .

Ages 14 and up :shock:

She comes a part and the pieces might become a choking hazard for anyone stupid enough to put one in their mouth :lol: . I've just ordered another set of Fate/Stay Night gashapon, mainly cause it has a plain clothes version of Rider :D .

Just made my March anime dvd order over at dvdpacific.

March Orders:

New series

My-Hime Vol. 1 w/ Art Box & T-Shirt

This months new releases

Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 8: The Altar of Stone
Gantz Volume 3 (r2)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG Vol.2 (R2)
Girls Bravo Vol. 5
Kaleido Star: New Wings Volume 2
Samurai 7 Vol. 5: Empire in Flux **LIMITED EDITION**
Starship Operators 2: Memories

Continuing Purchases: Older Releases

Chrono Crusade Vol. 4
Peacemaker Vol. 7: Decision
Stellvia: Foundation IV

My manga order of Fushigi Yugi 6-8 and Kenshin 1-2 arrived today; unfortunately it seems plush Mikoto is being held in Charlton Parcelforce depot of all places, trying to make arrangements to actually get it to my house.

My mum has successfully bribed me into doing a favour for her tomorrow with a manga order of Death Note 4, XXXHolic 4-5 and Gunslinger Girl 1. ;)

In the post today I got Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence. Had to laugh at the blurb at the top of the box proclaiming that it is 'From The Creators Of Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.' So basically they made out that Ghibli made 100% of it, when the only thing Studio Ghibli did was co-produce it.
Talk about false advertising! :)
________
Box Vaporizer

on sunday i went to the LAC and was so blooming tempted to buy stuff, even though i was almost broke!, i didnt care
standard
i bought
Death note vol 1
bleach vol 7
naruto vol6

im really behind, but once i save up some cash, gonna start cathing up on my other series and manga's.

Back