The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Charter_Mage said:
Miaka-chan said:
You should have bought that set of all 15 mangas for £25 on ebay that I told you about :wink:
I know, i think about that every time i buy a new volume :) . Still don't have Paypal set up though, wondering if i should just go ahead and lie about my date of birth or wait until i actually have my birthday
You don't need Paypal to buy on ebay!
You can also try what I do. When there's something I desperately want on ebay and a seller says payments by Paypal only, I email them and very nicely and politely ask if they'd accept postal orders. 9 times out of 10, they say yes, it never hurts to try :wink:

IanC said:
valha said:
well its sort of anime so here what i got today.

.hack//outbreak part 3

me so happy only one more to buy now :)
Its just called .hack//outbreak... Not sure where you are getting the part 3 from.

I have all 4 of the .hack//games but im barely through the first lol
Actually all the sellers on ebay use the number as well. When I was searching for the games for Valha, they all had numbers!!

valha said:
well it says part 3 on play.com and that where i buy most of my stuff from so i used there name.
If we are going to be honest, its .hack part 3 outbreak. Thats going by the front cover.

Going by the spine, its just .hack//outbreak

Miaka-chan said:
You don't need Paypal to buy on ebay!
You can also try what I do. When there's something I desperately want on ebay and a seller says payments by Paypal only, I email them and very nicely and politely ask if they'd accept postal orders. 9 times out of 10, they say yes, it never hurts to try :wink:
I didn't realise, still i don't think i had any money then, real shame though, i ordered the seventh volume of Mars of Friday, and also the final volume of Eerie Queerie on Saturday, it's such a shame that series is so short, it's so good

Yeah! I thought Eerie Queerie was too short, but it does have a great ending, so you won't be disappointed!

I just bought the first volume of Banner of the Stars. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue after Crest of the Stars, it ended in a nice place! but I finally gave in, so I'm looking forward to a continuation now.

I thought I'd add, my You're Under Arrest Tv series 1st boxset arrived this morning - another older classic :D

GITS: SAC 2 finally arrived at the weekend, and today my second .hack//SIGN OST came as well. Still waiting for Last Exile vol 4, and unfortunately I won't be able to afford to order anything else until Friday.

Bit of a list folks, I've just ordered:

Gungrave Vol#2
Haibane Renmei Vol#2
Last Exile Vol#4
Paranoia Agent LE

And on the import slate:

Gantz Vol# 4-5
Niea_7 Collection
Hyper Police (manga) Vol#2
Battle Vixens Vol#5

That lot should keep me busy for a day or two. :p

I got my Fruits Basket R1 boxset today. I bought it because of the box the DVDs come in (and there's loads of extras on the discs!). The box is lovely, it opens up like a book and inside is a wonderful pic of Tohru sitting with Yuki, Kyo, Momiji and Shigure in their animal forms - so pretty :D

IanC said:
Why do people get R1s when the UK release is avalble? (and in the case of FruBa cheap right now)

Regardless of how many times you seem to say it IanC, people will carry on buying R1, if you don't like it that's fair enough you just don't need to remind us every ten mins.

Miaka-Chan lists her reasons for buying the FB box anyhow.

The thing with the Fruits Basket R1 box it. It comes with nice extra artwork , probably comes with inserts or artwork inside the cover like a lot of R1 titles. I must say while I wouldn't buy it (having the R2 versions already) , I can see the appeal

MVM's release does not have any extra art or the like.

Paranoia Agent said:
IanC said:
Why do people get R1s when the UK release is avalble? (and in the case of FruBa cheap right now)

Regardless of how many times you seem to say it IanC, people will carry on buying R1, if you don't like it that's fair enough you just don't need to remind us every ten mins.

Miaka-Chan lists her reasons for buying the FB box anyhow.
Yes! I gave my reasons :lol: plus I hate having to change my DVD player back to region 2 :wink:
No seriously, I have the region 2 DVDs as well, but I couldn't resist a brand new boxset version for only £42.50 :p

recieved my samurai kyo deeper today, found it nice and cheap. awaiting the kenshins ova's, i can't wait!!!

finally found a copy the the kenshin (samurai x) ovas today and ordered them, been looking for a set for ages, should arrive sat or mon :p

I got my Fancy Lala vol 1-5 and Tsukikage Ran vol 1-3 today. I just need to wait for the last volume of each to arrive now :D
(Fancy Lala is at bargain price at the moment, each DVD is the same price as a manga book :shock: ).

I received a nice big box of goodies from UP yesterday, Madlax, Niea_7 and Hyper Police all arrived although I have yet to watch any, can I save them for my upcoming week off or will the lure of fresh anime prove too hard to resist.

Back