The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Miaka-chan said:
Charter_Mage said:
Today i got:

Anime:
s-CRY-ed volume 1
I KNOW you will love it! It's the only anime I have reviewed with a 10/10, as it's just so wonderful :D
Really it's that highly recommended, thats good, wasn't really sure when i bought it whether it would be something i would enjoy, though i have now watched the first two episodes and so far it is looking pretty good :)

Also know what you mean about shop not elling he volumes of manga you want, they never have the ones i want at Ottakars, though always the ones i don't want, or just no volume 1s

My Tsukihime Lunar Legend Volume 1 & Limited Edition Collector's Box was sent out today. :)

cant wait to add it to my other dvds :)

My Tsukihime Lunar Legend Volume 1 & Limited Edition Collector's Box turned up today, it looks so nice. the only differents from the US and madman ones is that it says MVM on the side ;)
will try take some pictures if i can get camra working

my hellsing and Limited Edition Collector's Box and vol 1 r1 turned up today looks nice aswell.

Out of the 3 fruits basket DVDs I ordered only one came today and it was volume 4. :x So I can't even watch it without 2+3 which haven't arrived yet.

Unit 0 said:
Out of the 3 fruits basket DVDs I ordered only one came today and it was volume 4. :x So I can't even watch it without 2+3 which haven't arrived yet.
I know how that feels! I ordered volumes 7-11 of Hana Yori Dango 2 1/2 weeks ago and 8-11 arrived almost instantly, but I'm still waiting for 7 to arrive :(

I'm home from uni now, which means I've finally got my hands on Madlax vol 2, Tenjho Tenge vol 1 (+artbox), Wolf's Rain vol 2, Cyber City, Haibane vol 2 and Texhnolyze vol 1, however GITS: SAC vol 2 and my Haibane OST still haven't arrived. Also ordered the second .hack//SIGN OST and Last Exile vol 4.

Unit 0 said:
Its so annoying when that happens, its happend to me with manga a few times as well.
I had that with my Fruits Basket manga. I ordered vol 1-9 in one go (hate waiting 3/4 months for the next vol, so I wait until loads are available!), all were in stock except vol 6 - supposedly - when the parcel arrived I got vol 3, 6 & 7 :shock: , then had to wait 10 days for the rest!!

Miaka-chan said:
Unit 0 said:
Its so annoying when that happens, its happend to me with manga a few times as well.
I had that with my Fruits Basket manga. I ordered vol 1-9 in one go (hate waiting 3/4 months for the next vol, so I wait until loads are available!), all were in stock except vol 6 - supposedly - when the parcel arrived I got vol 3, 6 & 7 :shock: , then had to wait 10 days for the rest!!

Thats bad, never had it as bad as that, 10 days is a long time to wait.

valha said:
My Tsukihime Lunar Legend Volume 1 & Limited Edition Collector's Box turned up today, it looks so nice. the only differents from the US and madman ones is that it says MVM on the side ;)
Bah, still no change in my order from amazon....

Oh well, got Yu Yu Hakusho vol 3 today.... along with 2 Doctor Who dvds. Sigh, why do i have to be so geeky :p

I must be the first person to notice the fact that FUNimation have put there new logo on the UK reelase of Yu Yu....

IanC said:
Bah, still no change in my order from amazon....

Oh well, got Yu Yu Hakusho vol 3 today.... along with 2 Doctor Who dvds. Sigh, why do i have to be so geeky :p

I must be the first person to notice the fact that FUNimation have put there new logo on the UK reelase of Yu Yu....

I just checked my copy after reading your post and I think the new logo is ok but I prefer the old one slighty more.

Yesterday Last Exile Volume 4 and Angelic Layer Volume 2 arrived in the post, which i've already set about watching, and today Lain Volume 2 arrived.

Also ordered Eerie Queerie volume 3 today, and got an email telling me my 5th volume of Mars has been sent

Miaka-chan said:
You should have bought that set of all 15 mangas for £25 on ebay that I told you about :wink:
I know, i think about that every time i buy a new volume :) . Still don't have Paypal set up though, wondering if i should just go ahead and lie about my date of birth or wait until i actually have my birthday

valha said:
well its sort of anime so here what i got today.

.hack//outbreak part 3

me so happy only one more to buy now :)
Its just called .hack//outbreak... Not sure where you are getting the part 3 from.

I have all 4 of the .hack//games but im barely through the first lol

Back