The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

i would hate to go into the room where you keep all the dolls, Miaka-chan.
they freak me out they all look abit evil. its the eyes.

Today i mad my first ever internet order, woohoo, so pleased with myself :D . I ordered from Play.com
Last Exile Volume 4
Spirited Away for my aunty
And from the sale:
Serial Experiments Lain Volume 2
and Angelic Layer Volume 2

Was going to order some Pokey, and other assorted Japanese sweets until i realised how much the flipping postage was....£4.95, for less than thats worth of sweets.

Also since i've found an English website that sells a bit of Bleach merchandise http://www.natsukianime.co.uk (theres even a link there back to here :) ) I've been trying to decide what i should buy, it will make me so happy to finally get something from the series :D

Got home to find Gundam SEED vol 1 and Gungrave Vol 2 waiting for me and i finally managed to pick up a copy of Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust last saturday, for 14 Euro (about £9 Sterling) :)

valha said:
i would hate to go into the room where you keep all the dolls, Miaka-chan.
they freak me out they all look abit evil. its the eyes.
Most of my Blythes are still in their boxes, and eventually I will get around to taking a photo of them and then I will post it on the forum for you to see them ALL together :twisted:

got 8 more dvds today and here they are :-

gundam seed vol 1
gundam seed vol 2
last exile vol 4
neon genesis evangelion platnum vol 3
new firt of the north star vol 2
azu manga daioh vol 6
gravion vol 1

Charter_Mage said:
Today i got:

Anime:
s-CRY-ed volume 1
I KNOW you will love it! It's the only anime I have reviewed with a 10/10, as it's just so wonderful :D

Me and the kids went out for the day yesterday and I spent lots of money on manga books! I bought:
D.N. Angel vol 1-5.
One vol 6 & 7.
Liling Po vol 1 & 2.
Abenobashi vol 1 (I wanted to see if it's as funny as the anime!).
Fushigi Yuugi vol 11, 12 & 13.
Crescent Moon vol 3 & 4.
Legend of Chun Hyang (a Clamp story I've never heard of, so had to get!).
Girl Got Game vol 1-3.
Sweat & Honey.
20 books in total!
Although it's fun to go buying manga off of the shelf at a shop, I still prefer ordering from UP1, as there were so many volumes of certain titles I wanted, the shop didn't have and that's annoying :wink:

Miaka-chan said:
Charter_Mage said:
Today i got:

Anime:
s-CRY-ed volume 1
I KNOW you will love it! It's the only anime I have reviewed with a 10/10, as it's just so wonderful :D

Me and the kids went out for the day yesterday and I spent lots of money on manga books! I bought:
D.N. Angel vol 1-5.
One vol 6 & 7.
Liling Po vol 1 & 2.
Abenobashi vol 1 (I wanted to see if it's as funny as the anime!).
Fushigi Yuugi vol 11, 12 & 13.
Crescent Moon vol 3 & 4.
Legend of Chun Hyang (a Clamp story I've never heard of, so had to get!).
Girl Got Game vol 1-3.
Sweat & Honey.
20 books in total!
Although it's fun to go buying manga off of the shelf at a shop, I still prefer ordering from UP1, as there were so many volumes of certain titles I wanted, the shop didn't have and that's annoying :wink:

Wow thats alot of manga! :D

paranoia agent #1 special edition. i just know that it's going to be good, don't ask me how. oaky, the fact that Satashi Kon is directing swung my opinion a little.

Picked up NGE Plat vol 3 today, Yay for a clip show episode :(

Aside from that, it was all good, really starting to like NGE, tho i am really NOT looking forward to the last 2 episodes.....

necromancer_1983 said:
the last 2 eps will blow your mind or make you hate NGE.
lol, ythats the same thing i read everywhere. Got EoE waiting to be watched after i see the whole series aswell.

EoE is more enjoyable than the original ending because it has the best EVA fight seen ever. Also has a lot of gun violence and explosions which is always good.

the platinum series hasn't even covered the really interestuing stuff yet - it's been mostly Angel battles so far. since i've seen the series more times than is either good or healthy, i'll be paying more attetnion to DVD extras and how the picture and sound is remastered. i had no idea they put so much effort into the conversion to 5.1 from regular stereo though.

Back