The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Having not ordered anything for a little while, the temptation to finally give in and buy volume 1 of .hack//Legend of the Twilight+ artbox finally overcame me- it's just been dispatched so hopefully it'll be with me tomorrow. In the meantime, Last Exile 4 has just arrived.

Hi!

Hey I didn't know they did an artbox! Is that a UK ver? I keep wanting to get .Hack Twilight Bracelet series/manga.

(Last Exile 4! Yahoo! Wait 'till you see the ep. where all these petals fall out of the sky. It's really dramatic...I thought.) Oh yeah...I collect the "Cross", "Loki Ragnarok" and "Tactics" series. I really like those mangas.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight isn't out on R2 yet (Beez may get around to releasing it eventually, but nothing's been announced yet). This is the R1 version, and the artbox also comes with soundtrack CD (I'm easily won over by extras like that).

I got volume 1 of Witch Hunter Robin today. This is one of those series I wasn't sure about, but got the DVD from ebay for £4, so if I don't like it, it don't matter :wink:

I also got my Japanese Wedding Peach "Angel Daisy" doll today, she cost me a whole £1 on ebay because no one but me knew what she was :p

witch hunter robin was great to look at, interesting in principal, but as a series the show goes nowhere, but if you enjoy monster of the week shows then keep buying it

Yes i got PA vol 1 + box too. Disappointed in play.com for sending it in a bloody envelope tho.

It would of probably arrived yesterday, but Royal Mail literally shut down yesterday, lol

IanC said:
Yes i got PA vol 1 + box too. Desapointed in play.com for sending it in a bloody envelope tho.

I was too, it could have easily been damaged or something, luckily mine wasn't though.

necromancer_1983 said:
Just ordered Paranoia Agent vol1 + box and Perfect Blue. I also ordered Tekken 5 cause I had the money :D

Tekken 5 is an amazing game, Asuka Kazama is a really good new character and she has become one of my favourites to play as.

I got my volume 10 of Fruits Basket & volume 12 of Gravitation manga books this morning. I can't wait for my Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden to arrive, I am soooooooo looking forward to reading it :D

I got some manga today, Naruto Vol. 6 and I went to get a few volumes of Fruits Basket from Ottakers but they only had volumes 1 and 5 so I had to just get Volume 1. :(

Talking of Ottakars i went into the one near me only to find they have got a fair amount of manga on the shelfs :)

I picked up Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy volume 1. Going back there later in the week to have a proper look.

The Ottakers near me is pretty good, it has a little sort-of book-case thing which has only manga in it and someone has made a sign saying 'Manga' in 3D. They also put all of the books in plastic bags, which is nice but you can't look at the artwork before you buy them...

Is the liltle book case thingy a circular stand that can be rotated?

Since the one near me has one of them, plus nearly a full book case full. Plus theres a sign saying Manga and a cardboard cut out of Shugo from .hack on the wall behind.

IanC said:
Is the liltle book case thingy a circular stand that can be rotated?

Since the one near me has one of them, plus nearly a full book case full. Plus theres a sign saying Manga and a cardboard cut out of Shugo from .hack on the wall behind.

No, its just a regular wooden bookcase. Damn...I wish my Ottakers had a cardboard cut out of Shugo....

Bought some manga today, from Ottakars (they have the manga on a little circular stand, they used to have it on a little cardboard Hack//Legend of the Twighlight stand.
I bought:
I.N.V.U Volume 3
Gravitation Volume 3
and Fake Volume 1

Also bought Volume 1 of Tenchi Muyo, so long since i've watched that

Back