The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1 & Psychic School Wars From Anime Limited, Naruto Shippuden Series 8 from eBay.

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
Hellsing Ultimate - Volume 1-10 Complete Collection Blu-ray. Amazon gave me a £10 off £20 spend code when I did that 3 months of prime for about £12 thing and I've been meaning to pick this up, cost me £13.79 which is fair enough.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Kizumonogatari Parts 1-3 Bundle from MVM.

Time of Eve Deluxe
from Anime Limited.

Last edited:
My Anime Limited (from another reality) package arrived today. Sequels and prequels to AL shows... Love Live Sunshine S2. Free Iwatobi Swim Club S1, Black Butler Book of the Atlantic, and Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond...

from Australia.

Law

Completely Average High School Student
I got Eureka Seven Ultimate Edition, Hi Evolution 1 Collector's Edition and Lupin the Third Part IV Collector's Edition during the AL sale!

They're also releasing Haruhi Suzumiya, which they announced in year dot, and which I bought two years ago from the US. Still waiting... And Cyber City Oedo 808. And probably half a dozen other things that I really want from them ever since they announced them, but they don't talk about half as much as bloody Gundam!

Last edited by a moderator: