The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Next 2 Fullmetal Alchemist 3-in-1s
_20180128_121709.JPG

I now have another 10 stamps for £10 off at Waterstones, so ordered PlanetES omnibus 2. Apparently it's being reprinted at the moment, so may take a while to turn up.

finally pulled the trigger on

Slayers FILM and OVA set

91fyso59-VL._SL1500_.jpg

Not strictly anime or manga but I pre-ordered Super Robot Wars X last night. Won’t be here till early May but that’s plenty of time since I’m yet to finish Super Robot Wars V, which I got for Christmas.

High School Debut 1-13 from Luna. I thought this was enough manga for one day but then Amazon emailed me with a £5 off £25 offer and well... *sigh*

Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition #1
Durarara (LN's) volume 7 & 8

At least I'm getting caught up with Durarara before the 9th volume in March? >_>

High School Debut 1-13 from Luna. I thought this was enough manga for one day but then Amazon emailed me with a £5 off £25 offer and well... *sigh*

Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition #1
Durarara (LN's) volume 7 & 8

At least I'm getting caught up with Durarara before the 9th volume in March? >_>

Huh, I had no idea they were putting out FMA in hardback. I'd look into it as I haven't read it but according to Amazon, they're putting out 4 volumes a year and selling it in 18 volumes. On that time scale, it'll 2022 before it's all out...

Huh, I had no idea they were putting out FMA in hardback. I'd look into it as I haven't read it but according to Amazon, they're putting out 4 volumes a year and selling it in 18 volumes. On that time scale, it'll 2022 before it's all out...

They're nice fancy editions with new illustrations, new translation and other extras but certainly not worth it if you already own FMA or aren't committed to the long wait. I only have one 3-in-1 edition and a single volume of like, #7, so I'm justifying it that way.

They're nice fancy editions with new illustrations, new translation and other extras but certainly not worth it if you already own FMA or aren't committed to the long wait. I only have one 3-in-1 edition and a single volume of like, #7, so I'm justifying it that way.

Oh sure, I understand why the output rate is slow, they're all being re-translated on top of the colour illustrations and the like, but there are certainly quicker ways to read the manga :p

Oh sure, I understand why the output rate is slow, they're all being re-translated on top of the colour illustrations and the like, but there are certainly quicker ways to read the manga :p

Oh totally! I think FMA even has a boxset, so someone wanting to read it now could order that and be golden. :D

Honestly the translation is probably already finished or a lot further forward than volume 2/3 or whatever for these though. It's just being slowed by virtue of having to print them (and maybe Viz secretly don't expect them to sell if they did one a month). ;_;

I have the single volumes of FMA but my collectors heart is going all a flutter for this new released (love to see pictures when it arrives @Demelza )

Ordered from Wordery (with code BOOKWORM12 before it runs out at 23:59 tonight)

The Seven Deadly Sins vol 21-24
Black Clover vol 10
Attack on Titan: No Regrets (complete colour version)
Attack on Titan vols 19 & 20 (special editions)

Picked up a copy of the new Nausicaa of the valley of the Wind Blu Ray from Shout Factory on eBay for just under £10. Might sell the steelbook edition I have at the moment in the future.

Back