The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yesterday purchased Magi Blu-Ray Part 1 and Naruto Unleashed Series 5. Also, got a refund from eBay after a copy of RG Veda on DVD was never sent.

I'm getting a big load tomorrow

Acce world part 1
Bleach 13 parts 1 and 2
Madock scramble the third
One piece strong world
Busou shinki
Samurai bride
Lupin the 3rd the heming way paper
Amazing nut
Hentai price and stony cat
DNAgel
Dears ..............I have to reorder this
Boys be
Chance pop session
Clamp
Clock work fighters
Tsubase season 1 and 2 and OVA
Coffee samurai
Coicent
Short pace
Destiny of the shrine maidens
Hero tails
Shane season 3 parts 1 and 2, movie and OVA
Monster parts 1-5

Yep that'll do it

animefreak17 said:

Acce world part 1
Bleach 13 parts 1 and 2
One piece strong world
Busou shinki
Samurai bride
Amazing nut
DNAgel
Boys be
Chance pop session
Clamp
Clock work fighters
Coffee samurai
Coicent
Short pace
Hero tails
Monster parts 1-5

Yep that'll do it

Is that one order from UP1? and do you still pay by cheque now that they have added paypal and added secure payments to the site (I Swear for years I never saw the padlock icon when placing orders)

How does postage work if you pay by cheque btw? are you forced into one big combined order with a fixed postage cost?

Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:

Acce world part 1
Bleach 13 parts 1 and 2
One piece strong world
Busou shinki
Samurai bride
Amazing nut
DNAgel
Boys be
Chance pop session
Clamp
Clock work fighters
Coffee samurai
Coicent
Short pace
Hero tails
Monster parts 1-5

Yep that'll do it

Is that one order from UP1? and do you still pay by cheque now that they have added paypal and added secure payments to the site (I Swear for years I never saw the padlock icon when placing orders)

How does postage work if you pay by cheque btw? are you forced into one big combined order with a fixed postage cost?

Answers

1 yes
2 still do cheques
3 just send the amount of monet for the items you want to United publications
4 no I just like to order alot of them

Ordered from UP1USA:
Baka & Test Summon the Beasts - OVA Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)

I'm not taking any risks with this set and I might as well get it now before it disappears.

NormanicGrav said:
Pre-ordered on UP1USA:
Toradora - Complete Series: Premium Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)

I'm new to UP1. When can we expect these to ship out mate?

I got Karneval 2 weeks ahead of US release, but my Shiki hasn't been sent yet (out today). :x

Sinthetic said:
NormanicGrav said:
Pre-ordered on UP1USA:
I got Karneval 2 weeks ahead of US release, but my Shiki hasn't been sent yet (out today). :x

It varies. In terms of pre-orders Funimation and Sentai sets can arrive a week early or at the release date (not sure about Nozomi/TRSI, NIS America and Discotek though).

I'm sure with Shiki they'll have the item being processed tomorrow. Just keep following the order status every day and something will happen (they're active from Monday to Friday; 9am to 6pm UK Time, 8am to 1pm EST).

In case you're wondering, UP1 and UP1USA are pretty much the same (an exception being the prices (I find USA cheaper than the UK site) and certain limitations (Manga is only available on the UK site)).

NormanicGrav said:
Sinthetic said:
NormanicGrav said:
Pre-ordered on UP1USA:

It varies. In terms of pre-orders Funimation and Sentai sets can arrive a week early or at the release date (not sure about Nozomi/TRSI, NIS America and Discotek though).

I'm sure with Shiki they'll have the item being processed tomorrow. Just keep following the order status every day and something will happen (they're active from Monday to Friday; 9am to 6pm UK Time, 8am to 1pm EST).

In case you're wondering, UP1 and UP1USA are pretty much the same (an exception being the prices (I find USA cheaper than the UK site) and certain limitations (Manga is only available on the UK site)).

Well it might be nit picking but they are the same, bar the fact one charges in £ and one in $. That allows you to take advantage of the superior exchange rate and presumably UP1 still make a good or better profit than if you paid in £. Yes it will have a US address on the invoice, but they'll send all stock and ask you to do any returns via their 'UK warehouse'

Most UP1 orders that are in stock go out the same day as long as you order before 2pm or so. I've seen some things be held to link up with other pre-orders due in later that week (saves you postage) and sometimes presumably they are just busy and it takes a day or two to be sent.

It also depends on your card issuer as to whether UK/US UP1 is cheaper. I have found sometimes that the foreign transaction fee on my card outweighs the savings by buying in $.

st_owly said:
It also depends on your card issuer as to whether UK/US UP1 is cheaper. I have found sometimes that the foreign transaction fee on my card outweighs the savings by buying in $.

Yes that's true, there's always that extra charge to factor in. Plus you need to watch the exchange rates, as a small swing goes from making it a good idea to being more expensive.

Back