The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

ilmaestro said:
Mmm, I have messed that up before and ended up getting hold of a copy on the Thursday evening... several cups of coffee later, I still wasn't properly prepared and also ended up not getting so much sleep.

But these days, thanks to Twitter and Pixiv etc., it is much easier to do a lot of prep work without the catalog, and just need to dot the Is and cross the Ts, so to speak, in order to make sure you have a plan set.

As for getting everything you want and prioritizing things you still want but know you might not get... well, I would of course be happy to help out, but that would mean you having to meet me at some stage. :p

>_> <_<

I think I'll be fine, thank you though; and I'm not sure how great a first impression it would be to instruct you to procure a heap of rather dubious BL parodies :D

Twitcmap and circles with the charitable nature to reveal where they will be in advance have been wonderful innovations, but I somehow managed to mine an awful lot more out of the catalogue. Great to see the full version is finally creeping online in future though for C83...

R

Rui said:
Great to see the full version is finally creeping online in future though for C83...
I actually didn't know that! Although I'll be honest and say I didn't know much at all about the online catalog in general, so I may have to look into it at some point in the future.

Happy queuing! I actually think this will be the first year I don't bother to queue for any circles that require lining up outside. I'm probably either getting old, or I am lying to myself for the moment, but I prefer to think that I have finally learned the correct way to calculate efficient use of time.

The omnibus editions of Dororo, Ayako and Velveteen & Mandala.

I have no real exposure to any of them, other then thinking Dororo sounded interested when I saw a synopsis a few weeks back.

My order from RightStuf turned up today and I was quite surprised to see that Bandai Ent released Code Geass R2 on 8 discs to make a total of 14 discs for a 50 episode series.

animefreak17 said:
Oohhhhhh yes yes yes yes if I get this someone is going to get a note from me ( haven't seen death note yet but heard about it) whaa hahaha aha hahahaha ahaha bh

Remember to sign it, otherwise it won't work.

Teo

Pre-ordered The World God Only Knows S1 and Puella Magi Madoka Magica from HMV today.

I'm going to cancel my pre-orders for Clannad After Story, I just don't think I can take anymore after being thoroughly disappointed with Clannad.

HMV still haven't sent out my Black Butler S2 due to waiting for stock allocation. I'm going to give it until the end of the week and if I've not heard anything I'll just do Click and Collect as a store near me has it in stock they say. I'm not in a rush to get it as I've got plenty to watch but it just annoys when I don't get things on time :evil:

20thCenturyBoy said:
Pre-ordered The World God Only Knows S1 and Puella Magi Madoka Magica from HMV today.

I'm going to cancel my pre-orders for Clannad After Story, I just don't think I can take anymore after being thoroughly disappointed with Clannad.

HMV still haven't sent out my Black Butler S2 due to waiting for stock allocation. I'm going to give it until the end of the week and if I've not heard anything I'll just do Click and Collect as a store near me has it in stock they say. I'm not in a rush to get it as I've got plenty to watch but it just annoys when I don't get things on time :evil:

UP1 a go they deliver the next day

Ordered Initial D Fourth Stage and something called Psycho Diver from UP1. Never heard of it but for £1.60 it's worth a try.
Also Rideback from HMV and Sword of the Stranger BD from Play.com.

animefreak17 said:
20thCenturyBoy said:

UP1 a go they deliver the next day

I use HMV because I like to get points so I can get credit with it to use in store. UP1 are great and I use them for some of my imports, though I'm thinking of starting to use them for my manga as Amazon have become intolerable lately.

Back