The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yesterday I brought Sengoku Basara Series 1.

Today I brought Durarara!! Vol. 3 and Alice in the Country of Clover - Cheshire Cat Waltz Vol. 1.

A pile of preorders:

Resident Evil Damnation BD and Phantom Requiem complete from Sainsburys

Castle of Cagliostro BD and Towanoquon from HMV

Fractale from Play

Gintama Movie and Berserk Collectors Ed BD from Anime-On-Line

Ordered Spice and Wolf Season 1+2 Complete Collection DVD/BR Combo Pack from Right Stuf for ~34GBP on Wednesday and it has shipped yesterday, 3,5 weeks earlier than official street date :)

Tind said:
Ordered Spice and Wolf Season 1+2 Complete Collection DVD/BR Combo Pack from Right Stuf for ~34GBP on Wednesday and it has shipped yesterday, 3,5 weeks earlier than official street date :)

Wish i'd waited for that, I paid more for the singles and they look stupid on the shelf (bluray case for series 1/dvd case for series 2).

Actually tempted to buy this and get rid of the others just for the sake of my OCD.

MrLaserSharkKH said:
if you have want 500 points and you have a twitter account then what are you waiting for...TWEET For JManga!!!
Hmm, finally a use for a Twitter account. And I got 600 points for signing up to JManga as well. Thanks for that! Bought the first volume of Soremachi... though whether I'll actually read it (books >>>>>>> digital) is another matter.

Just came back from holiday, and boy did i buy alot lol

Ulitmo Vol. 1
Angel Beats (Blu-ray)
Tokko the complete series
Roujin-z
Van Helsing: The London assignment
Elemental Gelade boxset
Black Lagoon collection
Avatar the last air bender (not an anime i know but still!)

Bought them from HMV (apart from Ultimo which was from WHsmith)

Back