The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

If I remember correctly, Manga said they wouldn't be releasing season 2. There is also the fact that in terms of extras, the blu-ray version of season 1 had more than the dvd version.

is anyone here having problems receiving there dvds cause im missing 2 from hmv and 2 from axlemusic just woundering if anyone else is having this problem. il give hmv a call on the 14th and axlemusic a email on the 12th.

With HMV, have you checked the order status? I ordered a Lady Gaga CD for Mum when it said it was in stock. The order was placed on 25th November and I only just received it today; apparently it went out of stock shortly after I'd ordered it.

I actually did have a HMV shipment go missing not long ago, but it won't be related to yours, AF17. I've got thirty parcels on the way at this moment in time so that's a relatively small percentage with problems ;)

Things go missing in the post all the time so if anything is taking longer than 14 days or so, give the sender a call so they can check. Christmas is famous for being the worst time since a lot of temporary staff work in the delivery companies, and some can be light fingered.

R

Well, I knew I'd get stung on the Rightstuf Christmas 12 Days Sale...and I did.

I went halves on a lot of the basket with my brother , as it stops us both taking the full hit. Almost threw in Last Exile and a few other shows in the basket, but ended up limiting to mostly thinks I'd been considering buying already.

Ended up with:
Mushishi Complete DVD
FLCL BD
Here and There, Now and Then DVD
Soul Eater Complete BD
Trigun Badlands Rumble BD (100% for my brother, I've no interest in Trigun)

My share of the order should come to about £40 depending on customs. Not too bad overall for what must be in the region of 70-80 episodes of shows. hehe

I was also preparing my body for the TRSI sale, and I am a bit gutted that I waited until the "end" to make my order, as it means I have missed out on $12 Clannad After Story. :( Might as well wait for the BD release as buy it for $28 on DVD.

Instead I bought:

Needless BD bundle
Maid Sama DVD bundle
Dan Doh!! DVD set
Diamond Daydreams DVD set
Living for the Day After Tomorrow DVD set
Megazone 23 DVD set
My Bride is a Mermaid DVD set pt.2
Now and Then, Here and There DVD set
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD set

Murder Princess and Tekkaman Blade from the RightStuf sale again.
Murder Princess intrigued me before, I was put off by the length but through it in on this order because of it only costign about £6.

Tekkaman Blade I grabbed as it was one of the first anime I saw, as an ex really liked it. Now I'm not sure if I've made a mistake picking this up, as really, I've picked it up for Nostalgia, but in it's own way it's part of my own viewing history, so I guess it deserves a place on my shelf, especially at approximately 20 hours long for £25.

I got Tekkaman Blade rather than Teknoman which I BELIEVE was the same show, but cut up and edited when they brought it to the states (as was more want to happen in those days). You can tell the age of the show though in that Tekkaman is JP only with subs, and Teknoman is Eng only.

I received Spice & Wolf Novel 5 in the mail today. Pretty happy with it, although i'm still wondering why Yen Press are going with the idea to release it with those "alternate covers". THey just don't work for it. I love that they want to pull a new audience in, but i don't know if that is the way to do it.

Anime:

"The Castle of Cagliostro" - £8 from Stockton HMV.
"K-On! Vol. 3" - £9.89 from United Publications.

Manga:

"K-On! Vol. 4" - £6.24 from United Publications.

ordered from axle planet-

One Piece - Collection Four
Yu Yu Hakusho - OVA
Yu Yu Hakusho - Season Four
Yu Yu Hakusho - Season Three
Yu Yu Hakusho - Season Two
Yu Yu Hakusho - Season One
Yu Yu Hakusho - The Movie
Darker Than Black season 2 with OVAs blu-ray/DVD combo

from HMV

welcome to the NHK ( i ordered this saturday )

Lawrence said:
Arbalest said:
I received Spice & Wolf Novel 5 in the mail today. Pretty happy with it, although i'm still wondering why Yen Press are going with the idea to release it with those "alternate covers". THey just don't work for it. I love that they want to pull a new audience in, but i don't know if that is the way to do it.

You lucky sod, mine still hasn't been dispatched.
I don't think the alternative covers are too bad, since that's what the bookstores desire and it does stay true to the original in sense.
I'm just happy you can remove them to reveal the original art.
Shame about volume 1 though...*glares at mine*

Back