The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I unexpectedly received some of those also. Now that AxelMusic have revised their shipping policy however, such points suffice only to cover the costs of delivery.

I ordered paranoia agent, eden of the east king of eden and paradise lost. I also decided to buy season 1 of Inuyasha since it was quite cheap on amazon.com and I have been interested to see what the show is like.

The Planet Axel Point thing is really good. You do have to spend a fair amount before you've got enough points for something good but if you're regularly buying from there thats not a problem.

I get paid the end of the week so i will be ordering -
Clannad - Blu ray
Dragonball Z 1.1 and 1.2- Blu ray
Fairy tail Part 1 and 2 - Blu ray
Chaos Head - Blu ray
Yu Yu Hakusho - Blu ray
Heavens lost Property - Blu ray.

And that will be my christmas present off myself lol

Eden of the East: Paradise Lost (Blu-Ray)
Toradora! volume 1 (manga) - I read a review and thought I'd give it a shot.

Pre-ordered:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Volume 1 (Limited Edition, DVD/BD hybrid) from Rightstuf. If current exchange rates stay the same, it's £20 cheaper than 1UP, and you guys say I won't get slain by customs?

No guarantee on that one. If the shipping staff know to value the goods accordingly then you'll be fine.

My order could cost me an extra £30 if I get hit with customs fees, it'd still be £10 than UP1 though.

Unknownfate said:
No guarantee on that one. If the shipping staff know to value the goods accordingly then you'll be fine.

My order could cost me an extra £30 if I get hit with customs fees, it'd still be £10 than UP1 though.
And with 1Up's price of £72, another £10 would make it £82. With current exchange rates, RightStuf is £55 (Excluding customs). If I do get hit, I doubt it will be much higher than the difference.

Well, Mum's agreed to pay for the cost of the item as a late birthday present (my birthday is in January) so if it comes to that, I'll personally only be paying for the customs. Then, if I get hit, I can see how much it is and use that to decide where to buy volumes 2 and 3 from.

Tetragrammaton Labyrinth 2-6 (about two years after getting the first volume)
Negima 32
Yotsuba 6 and 10 meaning I'll finally be up to date
Bunny drop 4
Claymore 19
Sumomomomomomomomomomomo 9

It'll have to wait for my next spree, but after rereading the thread in the manga section my resistance to the Spice & Wolf manga has broken (hopefully it'll be a bit cheaper next time)

At about 1am I ordered K-On! volume 1 (manga) from TheBookDepository. That'll be the last of it until Christmas is over (gotta do shopping for other people).

Also, I'm a tad confused with my Madoka Magica pre-order. The order page lists it as:
1 MADOKAPC1 MADOKA MAGICA VOLUME 1 GIFT WITH PURCHASE 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
1 aoa1201l Puella Magi Madoka Magica DVD/Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) Limi 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
Date Available - Feb 14 2012
1 BUNDLE1201 Puella Magi Madoka Magica DVD/Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) Limi 74.98 Order has been received
1 catalogg TRSI Right Stuf Catalog Info Card 0.00 Gift product

Any particular reason why the combi, with a different product code and price, is listed twice?

EDIT: Checked the confirmation email I got. All good; not like I accidentally pre-ordered 2.

Joshawott said:
Also, I'm a tad confused with my Madoka Magica pre-order. The order page lists it as:
1 MADOKAPC1 MADOKA MAGICA VOLUME 1 GIFT WITH PURCHASE 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
1 aoa1201l Puella Magi Madoka Magica DVD/Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) Limi 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
1 BUNDLE1201 Puella Magi Madoka Magica DVD/Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) Limi 74.98 Order has been received

Any particular reason why the combi, with a different product code and price, is listed twice?

That's just how they add the bundles (in this case the bundle is for the special item which comes as an unconfirmed preorder bonus). If you missed the bonus order period you'd only see one line, and if for some reason you didn't want the bonus item they could remove the bundle without removing you from the preorder queue.

R

i preordered from hmv

First Squad
Phantom Requiem For The Phantom Part 2
Gantz 2 Perfect Answer
Girl Who Leaped Through Space: Volumes 1, 2, 3
Tekken Blood Vengeance
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 8

Rui said:
Joshawott said:

That's just how they add the bundles (in this case the bundle is for the special item which comes as an unconfirmed preorder bonus). If you missed the bonus order period you'd only see one line, and if for some reason you didn't want the bonus item they could remove the bundle without removing you from the preorder queue.

R
I...I see. Interesting (didn't even know there was any kind of pre-order bonus).

Joshawott said:
I...I see. Interesting (didn't even know there was any kind of pre-order bonus).

I think they'll formally announce it once they decide what it is (perhaps the number of early preorders will affect their budget). I'd expect something unexciting like a postcard, but you never know :)

R

Back