Faust Anthology 2
Guru Guru Pon-Chan 1
Q-Ko-Chan 2
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 26
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 27
Black Lagoon 9
Marionette Generation Vol 2
Marionette Generation Vol 3

Not a sale order but I got overexcited and didn't want to miss the LE (it's not likely but excitement doesn't always lead to rational thought):

Sengoku Basara 2 LE
Princess Jellyfish LE
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
Tekken movie (I do not learn)

R

im buying from axleplanet tomorrow -

one piece collection 3
009-1
ghost storys collection
ghost hound collections 1 and 2
genshiken collection
misaki chronicles
blue gender
red garden
gankutsuou

and with points queens blade 2 part 1

Rui said:
Tekken movie (I do not learn)
Haha.

Good to hear that Princess Jellyfish has been solicited, though I'm tempted to wait for the next Funi sale. There's bound to be one before February but, yeah, Funi's recent LEs do seem to be getting smaller print runs than their early ones. Still haven't pre-ordered B Gata H Kei yet... how much do I want that TRSI-exclusive mousepad? /o\

fabricatedlunatic said:
Good to hear that Princess Jellyfish has been solicited, though I'm tempted to wait for the next Funi sale. There's bound to be one before February but, yeah, Funi's recent LEs do seem to be getting smaller print runs than their early ones. Still haven't pre-ordered B Gata H Kei yet... how much do I want that TRSI-exclusive mousepad? /o\

I'll parade mine around if you miss it :3

...maybe.

I have only missed one R1 LE but it was a really stupid one, Hetalia season 2. I'd preordered but apparently not quickly enough, and this was before they started listing them separately so I didn't know until it arrived. I have the LEs for all of the rest so it looks really stupid on my shelf, but on the other hand I don't really care enough about a bandana to seek it out. Not quite annoying enough to fix, but annoying nonetheless!

I take solace in imagining that somewhere out there, someone has the LE of season 2 and not season 1, and they're just as distraught.

R

Well Madoka 3 won't ship until June so it doesn't seem that bad in comparison :D

(And I still have that summer Comiket book to collect...)

R

Got my Rightstuf parcel today, including the Complete Genshiken.

First thing I have to do is to find 7 empty cases. My first Stackpack. There ought to be a law. I almost feel that I ought to have paid extra and bought it all separately. My wallet doesn't feel that, but I feel that.

On the other hand, I did also get Midori Days, with artbox, and t-shirt!

I remember you posting about ordering the Midori Days bundle. It's such a great price that I was almost tempted to order it just for the box (I have the economy collection with all three discs in a keepcase). Cracking little show as well.

Stackpacks are the work of Satan himself. There are some 6-disc cases on ebay but I can't find any for 7.

fabricatedlunatic said:
I remember you posting about ordering the Midori Days bundle. It's such a great price that I was almost tempted to order it just for the box (I have the economy collection with all three discs in a keepcase). Cracking little show as well.

Stackpacks are the work of Satan himself. There are some 6-disc cases on ebay but I can't find any for 7.

Worst case scenario, I'll just stick them in 7 CD cases, although I think I may have a few thinpacks lying around.

This isn't the first time that packaging has disappointed. I had to find new cases for all my Tenchi Muyo GXP discs, when Funimation's Viridian collection turned out to be packed in sandpaper. Card sleeves. Are they kidding. Apparently that's the ultimate in deluxe modern packaging. At least according to the Star Wars Blu-rays...

The one plus point of the stackpack is that there's no chance of floaters during the delivery process.

Just Passing Through said:
fabricatedlunatic said:

Worst case scenario, I'll just stick them in 7 CD cases, although I think I may have a few thinpacks lying around.

This isn't the first time that packaging has disappointed. I had to find new cases for all my Tenchi Muyo GXP discs, when Funimation's Viridian collection turned out to be packed in sandpaper. Card sleeves. Are they kidding. Apparently that's the ultimate in deluxe modern packaging. At least according to the Star Wars Blu-rays...

The one plus point of the stackpack is that there's no chance of floaters during the delivery process.

http://www.dvdshoponline.co.uk/Black_DVD_Cases.html

How about an 8 disc blank dvd case?

I actually don't mind stackpacks for that reason; they're hideous, cheap and nasty, but still they have a much better chance of arriving in one piece than most of the other budget cases US companies use. Thinpacks are my favourite overall, but after a bad experience required me to replace an entire order's worth of cases (thanks, Viz!) due to the manufacturer using a cheap kind, I'd rather the discs came unscathed :(

I wish we could have nice things.

R

mangaman74 said:
Just Passing Through said:
fabricatedlunatic said:

http://www.dvdshoponline.co.uk/Black_DVD_Cases.html

How about an 8 disc blank dvd case?

Bookmarked!

Oh, right, and it has a little number on the spindle-thingy to say how many discs there are?

Sounds better than some of the current US companies solutions, as you say.

Back