The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just Passing Through said:
Ryu Shoji said:
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (SAVE).

I suddenly had an urge for Pani Poni Dash, but we all know what happened to ADV, so R2 DVDs are evil to find (and expensive). So after a bit of browsing, I found one for just under £18.

EDIT: After seeing some posts here, decided to check on PlanetAxel instead...just over £15. Bargain. I know it's on the FUNimation Youtube channel, but I just like to own a DVD, y'know? xD

Right Stuf are selling all the R1 single volumes for $3 apiece, except volume 4, but that does add up to $25 shipping on top. It's a shame they sold out of the ADV bargain bundle.

Anime on Line still has volumes 2.3 and 6 for £6 apiece

Going to Find DVD you can shop around and mix and match.

I'm just saying because Funi's SAVE release is extras stripped and bad, while ADV's singles have extras, including the all important vid-notes.
Hmmm...*puts on deerstalker hat and takes out magnifying glass* I shall have to investigates.

Thanks for the help.

pre-ordered Fist of the North Star tv series collection 3 and the fourth and final collection is released this november,cant wait to have this classic finally complete in my collection. :D

Things shipped:

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu DVD set
Katanagatari BD/DVD set D:
Ghost Hound BD set
Hanasaku Iroha BD v.1
AnoHana T-Shirt
OreImo paper crafts ^_^

step up love stories
samurai girls (US release)
kampfer
happy lesson
popotan
one piece collection 1
full metal panic season 2
full metal panic fumoff
battle vixens season 2 (US release)

From amazon.co.uk

DVD

- Sound Of The Sky
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Space part 1
- Ghost Hunt box set

Manga

- Haruhi manga v.8
- Amnesia Labyrinth v.2

jolu said:
From amazon.co.uk

DVD

- Sound Of The Sky
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Space part 1
- Ghost Hunt box set

Manga

- Haruhi manga v.8
- Amnesia Labyrinth v.2
i think you'll enjoy ghost hunt
i just ordered peach girl with credit points

amazon.com was very fast send me my new DVD´s:

Gad Guard -Complete Edit.
Kaze no Stigma -Complete Edit.
Gunslinger Girl (Season I,II + OVA´s)
Burst Angel (Complete Edit. + 7! Hours of Extras)
Witchblade -Complete Edit.
Mushi Shi -Complete Edit.

And some UK-stuff:

Bamboo Blade Part I + Part II
Read or Die the TV -Complete Edit.

A nice day
Doc

I was surprised at how quickly my Amazon.com order arrived given that I opted for the cheapest shipping. Samurai Champloo got here in about a week, somewhat sooner than the estimated 18-32 days (or whatever it is).

fabricatedlunatic said:
I was surprised at how quickly my Amazon.com order arrived given that I opted for the cheapest shipping. Samurai Champloo got here in about a week, somewhat sooner than the estimated 18-32 days (or whatever it is).
Yeah Amazon.com is pretty fast i use them quiet alot and it usually takes about 5-7 days for items to arrive which aint to bad.

amazon.com were pretty good for me with a replacement order, too, they seem to just operate under that general "we have enough money to be able to waste some on good customer service" that Makes Sense.

Although their "we have conveniently applied the VAT for you" thing that they also applied to orders that were going to be under £18 was annoying... are they still doing that?

It's all about amazon.ca guy, use their cheapest option and you get stuff within 3-4 days. However, you don't get the great sales that amazon.com have, so it's a bit of a compromise.

Anyway, ordered the following from axel:

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 5 (BD) - (Shipping now yay)
Soul Eater Part 3+4 (BD)
Night Raid 1931 (BD)

Back