The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Reevothemusefan said:
Paradox295 said:
Reevothemusefan said:
Thanks to Paradox for the Full Metal Alchemist deals, I bought all three boxsets, I got them from Amazon instead:

Fullmetal Alchemist Season One Part Two: http://amzn.to/pPq7ot
Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two Part One: http://amzn.to/qbMYPY
Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two Part Two: http://amzn.to/p0QwD5

I've also pre-ordered:

La Quinta Camera: The Fifth Room (manga)
Awesome! I'm considering getting the original FMA. Already seen the part that follows the manga, is the 2nd part any good?

I have no idea, i've not read the manga or watched the original series, i've just been reviewing the Brotherhood series.

Here is two of the boxsets in all it's glory (except for the right one which is a bit damaged :S)
They look awesome, so I bought them XD.

Also got Dragon Boxes 1 & 2 cos they're on sale at amazon for $24 each (roughly £15).

Reevothemusefan said:
Paradox295 said:
Reevothemusefan said:
Thanks to Paradox for the Full Metal Alchemist deals, I bought all three boxsets, I got them from Amazon instead:

Fullmetal Alchemist Season One Part Two: http://amzn.to/pPq7ot
Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two Part One: http://amzn.to/qbMYPY
Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two Part Two: http://amzn.to/p0QwD5

I've also pre-ordered:

La Quinta Camera: The Fifth Room (manga)
Awesome! I'm considering getting the original FMA. Already seen the part that follows the manga, is the 2nd part any good?

I have no idea, i've not read the manga or watched the original series, i've just been reviewing the Brotherhood series.

Here is two of the boxsets in all it's glory (except for the right one which is a bit damaged :S)
They look awesome, so I bought them XD.

Also got Dragon Boxes 1 & 2 cos they're on sale at amazon for $24 each (roughly £15).

Maybe a little Tip for bargain-hunters.
amazon.com had cut the prices for many Funimation-Shows this morning.
You can get Kaleido Star Box 1/2 or Baccano for only 18$ each. MushiShi for 17$ and Case Closed Season 1-5 for 14$ each.
Samurai Champloo, Gantz, Gunslinger Girl or Ga Rei Zero (BD/DVD Combo) ranging between 22$ - 25$.

Wish a nice Day.

Doc said:
Maybe a little Tip for bargain-hunters.
amazon.com had cut the prices for many Funimation-Shows this morning.
You can get Kaleido Star Box 1/2 or Baccano for only 18$ each. MushiShi for 17$ and Case Closed Season 1-5 for 14$ each.
Samurai Champloo, Gantz, Gunslinger Girl or Ga Rei Zero (BD/DVD Combo) ranging between 22$ - 25$.

Wish a nice Day.
Plus, Dragon Boxes for $23.99 :D

Aria: The Natural - Part 2 (£27.20 + delivery from United Publications)
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor - TV Series (£25.50 + delivery from United Publications)

Ian Wolf said:
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor - TV Series (£25.50 + delivery from United Publications)
can we see pics of your collection im dying to see it

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:

It woudl be a bit difficult. Most of my DVDs are not in their boxes. I save space by using large DVD wallet folders and put the boxes in storage.

Manga Xam'd bluray release arrived today

I can confirm it is a port of the US release. The manga logo doesn't even appear on the discs

Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:

It woudl be a bit difficult. Most of my DVDs are not in their boxes. I save space by using large DVD wallet folders and put the boxes in storage.
two things-

one- very brave
two- a big folder you say.
i bet you have a large collection. id love to see it

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:

two things-

one- very brave

one- why is it brave?
two- well, half a folder. The other half contains various other shows and films. To put that in comparison, I have another folder which is complete with just sitcoms.

Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:

two things-

one- very brave

one- why is it brave?
two- well, half a folder. The other half contains various other shows and films. To put that in comparison, I have another folder which is complete with just sitcoms.
i couldn't put mine in a folder leaving mine in there cases is the safest place for them- that why your brave

it just sound like you've got loads of anime for what iv seen

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:

two things-

one- very brave

one- why is it brave?
i couldn't put mine in a folder leaving mine in there cases is the safest place for them- that why your brave

it just sound like you've got loads of anime for what iv seen

The cases are probably the safer (and certainly nicer looking), but havng said that the most dodgy DVD I've got is Spirited Away, and that isn't in the folder.

I've just taken pictures of my collection so given time I'll put them up online.

I've brought another two anime this afternoon from Stockton HMV:

* The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (£5)
* RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne (£9)

Back