The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

BOOM

At £19.03 it proved too tempting to resist. According to this post it's region A & B, despite saying just A on the cover, which would be nice as I'd be able to play it on my PS3 and laptop. Just in case anyone's interested, I shall post to verify this once it arrives.

Many thanks to Doc for the heads-up!

animefreak17 said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Woohoo! Thanks for that. All the other places I checked have it listed as Region A.

Time to flog my DVDs.
your getting samuri champool bluray
Yeah. He probably meant he's selling his Champloo DVDs ;)

Btw, that Blu-ray.com site is pretty awesome. Has a catalouge of pretty much every single Blu-Ray released, you can change it to search for UK BD's aswell.

Manga:

Mai-Hime volumes 2,3 and 5. So glad to finish off the series since it's now OOP.
Higurashi: Demon Exposing Arc. It took Amazon a long time to send this, but it was well worth it, especially since I got it for £5.49 :D

Anime:
Rozen Maiden Volume 2

Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (SAVE).

I suddenly had an urge for Pani Poni Dash, but we all know what happened to ADV, so R2 DVDs are evil to find (and expensive). So after a bit of browsing, I found one for just under £18.

EDIT: After seeing some posts here, decided to check on PlanetAxel instead...just over £15. Bargain. I know it's on the FUNimation Youtube channel, but I just like to own a DVD, y'know? xD

Ryu Shoji said:
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (SAVE).

I suddenly had an urge for Pani Poni Dash, but we all know what happened to ADV, so R2 DVDs are evil to find (and expensive). So after a bit of browsing, I found one for just under £18.

EDIT: After seeing some posts here, decided to check on PlanetAxel instead...just over £15. Bargain. I know it's on the FUNimation Youtube channel, but I just like to own a DVD, y'know? xD

Right Stuf are selling all the R1 single volumes for $3 apiece, except volume 4, but that does add up to $25 shipping on top. It's a shame they sold out of the ADV bargain bundle.

Anime on Line still has volumes 2.3 and 6 for £6 apiece

Going to Find DVD you can shop around and mix and match.

I'm just saying because Funi's SAVE release is extras stripped and bad, while ADV's singles have extras, including the all important vid-notes.

ordered the followed yesterday from amazon.com & Planetaxel,

Region 1 DVDs,
Blood + Part 2
Yawara! A Fashionable Judo Girl
Legend of Lemnear
Galaxy Railways Complete Collection (S.A.V.E)
Fullmetal Alchemist Premium OVA Collection

Region A Blu-ray preorders,
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 2 (Classic)
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3 (Classic)
Soul Eater Part 3 & 4

Back