Vampire Knight: v. 10
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Shinji Ikari Raising Project v. 5
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Shinji Ikari Raising Project v. 6
Strawberry 100%, Vol. 14
Gantz: v. 12
Gantz: v. 13
Chibi Vampire Airmail
The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service: v. 11

Book depository order to get me back on top of most of my series except a few where the next volume is out of stock or I was not that bothered to get as the bill was mounting up.

DSCN1085.jpg

Sexy Ghost In The Shell special collections are sexy!

ayase said:
Aren't they just? Good luck removing the BBFC stickers.

The stickers were already removed by the looks of things, the guy at the convention told me that all seven volumes were in there and he even had the collectables that came with it.

I've been meaning to get this for a while now, i'm just glad I held on till now ^^.

Hmm..? I can still see one on the front of the 1st Gig tin.

Go on. Just try and peel it off. :twisted:

On topic: 20th Century Boys Vol. 2. For four quid. Brand new. From my local (that is to say, shite Yorkshire backwater) bookshop. Don't know how that happened.

Let's See from Auchinawa 2010:

Birdy the Mighty Decode (Funimation's. It's R2 open! Thanks Manga!)
Seto No Hanayome / My Wife is a Mermaid (R1, it's open to R2 too! This was an awesome surprise (I love this show), are Beez/Manga not telling us something?)
Gundam Wing AL
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Euraka Seven AL
Eden of the East
Dragonball Seasons 1 and 2 (They're open to R4 but not R2, thanks Toei, thanks a whole freaking bunch. That makes them the only DVDs I bought that aren't playable stright up on my stuff)

Also got Panda Z and GITS: Innocence AMV Collection as buckshee bonuses and got Andrew to sign my copy of Panda Z.

ConanThe3rd said:
Let's See from Auchinawa 2010:

Birdy the Mighty (Funimation's. It's R2 open! Thanks Manga!)
Seto No Hanayome / My Wife is a Mermaid (R1, it's open to R2 too! This was an awesome surprise (I love this show), are Beez/Manga not telling us something?)
Gundam Wing AL
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Euraka Seven AL
Eden of the East
Dragonball Seasons 1 and 2 (They're open to R4 but not R2, thanks Toei, thanks a whole freaking bunch. That makes them the only DVDs I bought that aren't playable stright up on my stuff)

Also got Panda Z and GITS: Inocence AMV Collection as buchskee bonuses and got Andrew to sign my copy of Panda Z.
Birdy and Seto no Hanayome will be open likely because FUNi have European rights. Probably a sign Manga aren't ever going to release them here (Manga would want them locked if they were).

Dragon Ball Z seasons are R2, the Dragon Box releases aren't. European rights are still held by whoever it was in France.

Reaper gI said:
Birdy and Seto no Hanayome will be open likely because FUNi have European rights. Probably a sign Manga aren't ever going to release them here (Manga would want them locked if they were).

Dragon Ball Z seasons are R2, the Dragon Box releases aren't. European rights are still held by whoever it was in France.
As been said, Birdy's been confirmed by Manga and I'm talking about the blue bricks for Pre-Z Dragonball (Basicly the Pre-Z equivalent of the Orange Bricks, as we're talking about).

Still doesn't stop Toei and AB being the tag team champions of c**t though.

I'm glad Birdy is going to get a R2, Manga release, since the R1 sets are a tad expensive. £14.99 time, methinks.

-------

Kodocha Manga Collection - COMPLETE!

Land of the Blindfolded Manga Collection - COMPLETE!

Xmas money = spent... before I receive it. Yay!

I *NEED* to find the strength required to eBay my manga; knowing full well no-one buys/views manga on eBay. Monster 1-10: goodbye.

Originally, I intended to get neither after my recent TBD expenditure. But, as per usual, I gave in; first deciding to get Kodocha and then being tempted by the seller's less expensive auction, as well.

Both series are OOP; Kodocha being especially rare. I had a look on eBay.com and the only recentish 1-10 auction went for $120 + shipping. Both series are also supposed to be top tier, enjoyable by both gender shoujo titles.

Kodocha I know I'll love, thanks to the anime... which, out of fear of no longer hearing Bailey, I weirdly on-holded in spite of loving it. It appearing on eBay, right when I care, made me think it was just meant to be - reminding me of the time Video Girl Ai popped up when I'd gotten into I''s.

ConanThe3rd said:
As been said, Birdy's been confirmed by Manga and I'm talking about the blue bricks for Pre-Z Dragonball (Basicly the Pre-Z equivalent of the Orange Bricks, as we're talking about).

Still doesn't stop Toei and AB being the tag team champions of c**t though.
Z and Dragonball anime are seperate licences, they got Z first and likely under differnt terms. Have they even finished releasing original Dragon Ball yet?

Why the hell would they R2 the dvds, that makes no sense whatsoever. They're only going to be costing their partners sales, both Manga and the Japanese. Neither of whom would like that

Normaly Region B licensor=locked A, no Region B licensor= A/B
They've said to that effect before.
FMA:B it's because Manga are using their masters.
Same reason MVM releases are mostly R2/R4 as they share masters with Madman.

Reaper gI said:
Why the hell would they R2 the dvds, that makes no sense whatsoever. They're only going to be costing their partners sales, both Manga and the Japanese. Neither of whom would like that
Whilst Hanayome isn't accounted for, Birdy is geting a R2 release so I assume that's an issue of masters.

Not that I honestly give a rip.

ConanThe3rd said:
Reaper gI said:
Whilst Hanayome isn't accounted for, Birdy is geting a R2 release so I assume that's an issue of masters.

Not that I honestly give a rip.
Manga can't use FUNi masters, they're NTSC not PAL.

Slayers Evolution-R BD

Goddamn it! Revolution wasn't really a series at all, it was half a series. If I'd known it left so much unfinished, I would have waited until I had both before starting.

Xam'd Part 2. I think I might watch this tonight to see if I can actually start feeling something for it the first part did not do a lot for me.
Uta-Kata
Kimikiss Pure Rouge
Canaan
Vampire Knight 3
Oh!-Edo Rocket Parts 1 and 2

Back