The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

waiting for me when i got home from work was

anime-
Slayers Season 3 Boxset ~R1~ i got it from axelmusic for £11 with postage and i now have all 3 sets

manga
blood + vols 1 2
scrapped princess Vols 1 2
Orphen vols 1 2 3 4 5 and ive just ordered vol 6 from the book depo

I have just bought Ergo Proxy - The Collection (6-disc) for what correspond to £15
But don't get too excited - it's the danish version with danish subs, so you probably won't understand a single word ;)

Anime

Paranoia Agent Vol.3
Samurai Champloo Vol.5

Manga

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol.1
Fruits Basket Vol.1
Nabari no ou Vol.1
D.Gray-man Vol.4
Full Metal Alchemist Vol.1
Bleach Vol.15
Dragon Ball Vol.8
Claymore Vol.6
07-Ghost Vol.2
Death Note Vol.6

Find-Book lied.

clipboard05o.jpg

Bought some more manga, my spending on it has been crazy this month :) I got...

Tsubasa Vol.1
Naruto Vol.18,19,24,25

All from ebay and not one cost me more than 2.50, which i'm pretty pleased with.

A few bits I picked up from the Deepdiscount 25% off sale, amazed what I got for below duty limits this way, just as I was about to buy from Axelmusic.

Shigurui
Ghost Slayers Ayashi Part 2
Coyote Ragtime Show
Blue Seed Mitama Collection
Gakuen Alice
Tokyo Majin Part One (had to buy this for the one episode I was missing because of buying the original singles before they got cancelled)

Put in a hopeful £8.70 order in for GTO: Early Years 1. It's OOS but Amazon ween't even letting people order it previously. Not sure what the chances of me getting it are, it being seemingly OOP in America, but you never know.

If it gets sent and I like it, I'll pay £7-8 for the remaining volumes. GTO love does that to a person; it makes them forget non-vital things such as money.

Aion said:
Put in a hopeful £8.70 order in for GTO: Early Years 1. It's OOS but Amazon ween't even letting people order it previously. Not sure what the chances of me getting it are, it being seemingly OOP in America, but you never know.

If it gets sent and I like it, I'll pay £7-8 for the remaining volumes. GTO love does that to a person; it makes them forget non-vital things such as money.
I've bought it cheap from someone in the forums. I need to complete this series, as I've only got volume 1 and two.

The first volume was really, really good. can't say much without spoiling it to you though, but it's GTO with Onizuka as a student. Can't really describe it as anything else.

Just cancelled my order with Amazon because TBD messaged me, informing me they've got it in-stock. They're selling it for £7.20, Amazon £8.70 - easy choice.

I just hope it isn't in poor condition, like a fair few books ordered from TBD tend to be. Since it's only just come back into stock in America and the UK, I'm assuming it's a newly printed copy, so I'm hopeful. But as for the other volumes, I'm worried since they'll be old stock.

If I get into Nana (the first volumes really only covered the intro section) AND Early Years, I'll be blowing a fair amount of money on manga once again. I should try to get back into FMA instead of buying more books, but whatever.

On a TBD related note, I hope the books arrive. My Nana order isn't showing on the website (unless I search for the order) and I haven't received an email from TBD confirming my order for Early Years. It seems when you pay with PayPal the site has a few issues...

Yubisaki Milk Tea 6 & 7

Another series finished. Well, I say finished, but it's been on hiatus for a while and may never be completed. Seven volumes are all that have been released to date in Japan.

During the past week I've ordered this little lot from Second Spin:

Angel Links 1-4
Silent Mobius 1-3
Green Green 1-3
Sentimental Journey
Outlaw Star collection 3
Plastic Nipp...er, Little
Burn Up (original OVA)

Back