The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

D.Gray-Man vol 12+13
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure vol 11 [Delayed by Amazon]
Eden- It's an endless world vols 2+3+4
Full Metal Alchemist vols 17+18
Gantz vol 5
Vagabond vol 26+27

Decided to buy some manga.
Negima 17-20. Cheapest I've seen it in about eight months.
+Anima 7-9
Mahoromatic 6
Hayate the combat butler 6+7

Ordered (All Manga):

Black God Vols 3 & 4
Rosario + Vampire Vols 4 & 5
Higurashi When They Cry Vols 1 & 2
Skip Beat Vols 4 & 5
Bleach Vols 15 & 16
Lunar Legend Tsukihime Vols 1 & 2

I just picked up Twilight of the dark master without knowing anything about it, it was only a couple of quid anyway, it looks alright.

Also my partner ordered Haibane Renmei Complete & Jyu-oh-sei. She's so good to me.

Also waiting on the Bleach limited edition set 3 with the hollow mask which I pre-ordered a while back.

Yuvie said:
I just picked up Twilight of the dark master without knowing anything about it, it was only a couple of quid anyway, it looks alright.

Also my mum ordered Haibane Renmei Complete & Jyu-oh-sei. She's so good to me.

Also waiting on the Bleach limited edition set 3 with the hollow mask which I pre-ordered a while back.

Fixed.

Yes, I spotted an obvious error and corrected it.

Also, today is a special occasion: I haven't ordered anything!

lgbt_celebrate_021213.jpg

Ahaha you so wish that were the case my brother. Don't try and base me on how you (and your mum) live.

How old are you aion? 16?

No, I just wanted to get to the bottom of where your immaturity stems from. Now I understand. One thing I will say, enjoy your years as a young adult, there's nothing wrong with being a little bit immature. You'll miss it in 10 years time.

I hate to question you but surely, from personal experience, you must know that age and immaturity don't always go hand in hand? After all, by asking my age and attempting to talk down to me you're highlighting that you're as argumentative and immature as myself.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with your mom buying you gifts. It's good that you have such a loving and understanding parent who knows what you want and gets it for you.

Damn, you remind me of that annoying fly that buzzes around the living room. Where's that newspaper. You know what? You're right about that. I should have said that when you get to an older age, it's always a good idea to stay that little bit immature. That little bit of immaturity is shining through then, eh?

I'm lucky to have parents, thank you. Some people don't even have that. As I said, your mum might buy you all your stuff but I'm a little bit too old to rely on my parents. I have a son that relies on me.....I really am getting old. Oh jeez, you're gonna make me cry here. I wish I was a 15 year old know-it-all again.

I just ordered vol. 4 of Phoenix which cost me €35 because for some reason (I think I have an idea why: vol. 4 was listed by TIME Magazine as one of the best comics in the year it was released) it's stupidly rare. That's like three times as much as I usually pay for a volume of Phoenix ;_; It's probably worth it though, just to be able to read ALL of Tezuka's magnum opus.

Also ordered The Girl Who Leapt Through Time from Play.com. Been meaning to pick that up for aaaaages. Looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about :]

Back