The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Treated myself to some manga:
Skip beat 9-10
+Anima 5-6
Naruto 20

But after a good first month or two, the book depository seems to have almost ground to a halt when it comes to actually dispatching the books :S

Outlaw Star collections 1-3 from SecondSpin.
Just received an email stating that the first two have shipped while the third is "In Process". I sure hope this doesn't mean what I fear it means, especially since I checked the "cancel order if any items are out of stock" box...

i got gundam 00 part 1 limited edition this morning, its not due out untill the 20th but i noticed that play already had it in stock so canceled my order with play n got it from amazon

That 00 set is some serious quality, just like the Lagann one. I hope the blu-ray version (when the time comes) gets something similar and isn't just blue plastic cases...

Aya-Kun said:
i got gundam 00 part 1 limited edition this morning, its not due out untill the 20th but i noticed that play already had it in stock so canceled my order with play n got it from amazon

Very nice. I'd be grateful if you could post your impressions when you watch it as I'm sorely tempted to grab this irresponsibly as soon as possible but want to make 100% sure the Beez one is glitch-free. It sounds as though Andrew has been checking them but I'm just hanging back to be sure.

Finally stuck a second drive in my computer today for absolutely ironclad multiregion capabilities so R1 no longer has the advantage for me.

R

Wasted no time spending my new PayPal funds:

clipboard02zdz.jpg

clipboard03d.jpg

Rui said:
Aya-Kun said:

Very nice. I'd be grateful if you could post your impressions when you watch it as I'm sorely tempted to grab this irresponsibly as soon as possible but want to make 100% sure the Beez one is glitch-free. It sounds as though Andrew has been checking them but I'm just hanging back to be sure.

Finally stuck a second drive in my computer today for absolutely ironclad multiregion capabilities so R1 no longer has the advantage for me.

R

sure will do i did start to watch it but only had time to watch eps 1 and 2 but ill post what i think when ive watched more =)

As well as OmG 1-6 a few days ago, today I picked up A.I love you 2-8 for £20 altogether :D to remove another series from the 'collecting' list.

i got my rightstuff order this morning which containted eureka seven 4 and 8 normal and 9 and 12 special edition i still need vol 10 se and 11 i know i order them in the funny order ive been meaning to finish the series for a while

Just paid £2.93 for Gundam Wing - Complete from ASDA. I would have put it in the sales thread but the next time I clicked the link, it had vanished.

It's such an obvious misprice though, that they'll never honour it. They did the same with the ADV megasale at the start of the year, where all their boxsets were down to around 12 each.

But if I do somehow, out of the blue, receive a boxset worth £97 RRP for £3, I'll be back to gloat.

Back