The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Kiba Collection 2. The box was broken and discs scratched so hopefully Axelmusic are as good as their word from their email, and will sort it out. Stack packs don't seem very sturdy, which is odd as they are just an m-lock with a spindle instead of leaves. I could try the discs but I am waiting for set 1 and I don't want to spoil myself.

Outlaw Star collections 1-3 from SecondSpin.
Just received an email stating that the first two have shipped while the third is "In Process". I sure hope this doesn't mean what I fear it means, especially since I checked the "cancel order if any items are out of stock" box...

fabricatedlunatic said:
Outlaw Star collections 1-3 from SecondSpin. Using the 25% off with free shipping code, I got them all for around 14 quid.

Good deal, that. I would've gone for it. Not the best series out thre, but a fairly entertaining one nonetheless. I liked it a lot when I was younger.

It's too bad I blew my load during the last SS 20% sale. 25 > 20

Edit: Also, one other thing: The ADV re-releases are supposed to only be brighter than the old releases. No shimmering fixes or the like,

Yeah, I bought the first double-disc edition of Outlaw Star back when it was originally released and liked it a lot. Not enough to buy the rest, obviously, but then DVDs were more expensive back then and sacrifices had to be made. I can't find that first collection, though, so I had to rebuy it.

I've been following the thread about the video quality of the ADV/CPM re-releases. It's disappointing, but at least I get the extras and more compact packaging with the new version of Now and Then, Here and There.

I just won the Bleach movie and Street Fighter on DVD. Which is awesome.
Not really sure what Street Fighter DVD that might be, hope it's not the live action one lol.
Also sold Death Note. This counts as a productive day in my mind.

I checked it out and it's the 5 disc collection, which is cool.
It's got three anime Street Fighters on it, but I don't think the Chun Li one is one of them.
Not expecting a massive amount but hoping for some cool fight scenes.

iisan said:
I checked it out and it's the 5 disc collection, which is cool.
It's got three anime Street Fighters on it, but I don't think the Chun Li one is one of them.
Not expecting a massive amount but hoping for some cool fight scenes.

i'll warn you the quality of the movies is in order of release so it goes like this:

Street Fighter 2: The animated movie > Street Fighter Alpha > every other street figter movie and cartoon > Street Fighter Alpha 2: Generations

Back