The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yuvie said:
Also, a late one from father's day, US Wolf's Rain boxset.

So, as well as wasting my time by asking about Bleach and then going on to being interested by everyone expressing their negative opinions about it, you also failed to thank me for providing you with a link to the Wolf's Rain set?

Tch. It seems your parents didn't raise you as well as you believe.

This is serious business, FYI.

Edit: Since I just uploaded some scans onto Amazon of the second Bleach set, I thought I'd post a link here: http://img98.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=bleach1.jpg

I love the Bleach Sets, and I love aying £15-£16 for 'em.

Aion said:
So, as well as wasting my time by asking about Bleach and then going on to being interested by everyone expressing their negative opinions about it, you also failed to thank me for providing you with a link to the Wolf's Rain set?
Oh, aren't you feeling needy today? *hugs*
=P

Manga:
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Volume 3

Anime:
Death Note Relight
Indian Summer
Kurau Phantom Memory The Complete Series

Manga:
D.Gray Man 13 (hooray for imports!^A^)
Detroit Metal City 1
Vampire Knight 5

The issue of Yen Press with the first chapter of Soul Eater in it.....which I'm now addicted to!

Anime:

Hell Girl - Volume 1 [Cost me £6.30 with a HMV Student Card. Haven't watched it yet. Strangely, it's my second anime DVD I bought without knowing at all. Wonder if it will turn out like my experience with Ghost Hunt?]

DVDs today: Ranma 1/5 vol5 and Peacemaker Kurogane, which was discounted at Play even if the set was not listed as part of the sale. I realised that I kept thinking Kurogane was Samurai Deeper Kyo for some reason and ignoring it based on the reputation of the other. So I bought it in the hope that it was actually good after all (you can never have too much shinsengumi anime).

R

Kyo and Peacemaker are both ****. Kyo is more **** because it lacks animation and butchers the manga. I would've sold you my thinpack set if you'd asked nicely.

Aion said:
Kyo and Peacemaker are both ****. Kyo is more **** because it lacks animation and butchers the manga. I would've sold you my thinpack set if you'd asked nicely.

I'm expecting it to be a B- series at best but it has Shinsengumi so is automatically elevated a few points because I'm completely biased towards that era. As far as I know Kyo doesn't have this gimmick so it can be safely ignored by me on the back of everyone telling me it sucks.

Thanks for the "offer" :( oh well, triple Nectar points!

R

Chrono Mizaki said:
Anime:

Hell Girl - Volume 1 [Cost me £6.30 with a HMV Student Card. Haven't watched it yet. Strangely, it's my second anime DVD I bought without knowing at all. Wonder if it will turn out like my experience with Ghost Hunt?]

The first couple of volumes are a bit too monster of the week, it takes around 3-4 volumes before some more long term characters are added and some story progression starts.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Sundome 5 (I know there another fan here; it's shipping early from TBD)

Fanservice ahoy!

Ohh I thought it was not supposed to be out until October, must order. In Aion mode £7.92 seems a bit steep but if I get it early so what.

Manga:
Rosario + Vampire Volume 7
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth Volume 2
Shiki Tsukai Volume 5

Dracos said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Sundome 5 (I know there another fan here; it's shipping early from TBD)
Ohh I thought it was not supposed to be out until October, must order. In Aion mode £7.92 seems a bit steep but if I get it early so what.
£7.92!? I pre-ordered mine a few days ago for £5.99 (which, to my surprise, they took straight away).

I checked as soon as I read your post and it was £7.92 and and over eight and a half quid from their amazon side. Maybe I will wait a few days and see what the price does.

Aion: Oops, I'll be sure to scold my son tomorrow for not giving you the props you deserve. I don't know......kids nowadays.

Back