The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Brother bought Fate/Stay Night last night and it arrived the day, so i'll be nicking it at some point in the next couple of days to watch it

clipboard02jjj.jpg
clipboard04r.jpg

clipboard08u.jpg
clipboard06l.jpg

Knowing my luck...

A) Only three Galaxy Railways DVDs will be sent because I forgot to tell SS not to send if any turn out to be not in stock. In the past, the SS stock numbers have turned out to inaccurate...either that or the person who packed the DVDs cba to find the item.

or...

B) My CC company will see four new $ transactions placed in the early hours of the morning and move to protect me.

Got Devil Lady Complete Collection for just under $20 from SecondSpin using their latest 20% off/free shipping code. I wasn't going to order any more after my Urusei Yatsura splurge but Devil Lady is out of print and I've been after it for a while. That's it, though.

My Macross collection arrived today. I'm happy, because I've been meaning to buy more series starting with letters beyond N in the alphabet so I can visually 'balance' the appearance of my collection, in view of my large and protruding Evangelion boxset. SDF Macross begins with an S, you see.

The Book Depository sent me a 10% off coupon for being away for a while, which was rather nice of them, so I bought a few things:

Favole 1 Stone Tears (not manga)
Walkin' Butterfly: v. 3
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei 2
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei 3
Ghost Talker's Daydream: v. 2
Ghost Talker's Daydream: v. 3
Blade of the Immortal 20
Blade of the Immortal 21
Nana: v. 17
Jyu-Oh-Sei: v. 2
Jyu-Oh-Sei: v. 3
Gin Tama, Volume 13
Boys Over Flowers (final bonus volume)

I'd exhausted my manga backlog so that was rather convenient timing. If only my DVD backlog was in such a healthy state.

R

just got hope from work and i had for me Paradise Kiss Vols 1 2 3 i only paid £4.00 for each vol i saw the series when it was fansubbed and like it just never got around to getting so had a bargin with this

also have one piece voyage 4 only paid £12 with postage from axelmusic it was in there clearance section shame the others were not that price ill get them at one point

Aya-Kun said:
also have one piece voyage 4 only paid £12 with postage from axelmusic it was in there clearance section shame the others were not that price ill get them at one point

And thanks to you, I just bought that one too ;)

£8.75 before postage is crazy for that. Now I need to find volume three somewhere.

R

Latest arrivals:

Real Drive Boxset 4 (last one yay!) (DVD)
Gundam 00 2nd Season v.5 (Blu-ray)
Natsu no Arashi v.1 LE (DVD)
Queen's Blade v.1 (lol) (Blu-ray)

Back