The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ninja Boy! said:
Elaniel said:
Anyway, enough of moist talk :p

I bought today Stellvia complete collection and Girls Bravo collection. Both from RightStuf.

btw how is their shipping to the UK? i mean do you get taxed by customs easily or anyother hassle?
i ask this because there are some good prices on the 'Rightstuf' and i have been tempted in the past
let me know how it went for you.

They make International customers run through hoops to actually order anything.

You need to send a photocopy of both sides of the credit card you're ordering with AND some ID.

Shipping is fine though and it's $10 basic rate (per item), everything comes by FedEx. I had no problems when I ordered Gasaraki boxset a couple of months back - shipping wise.

Just annoying that they have some other stuff I want as well, I don't want to have to go through sending them money again, such a huge hassle.

melonpan said:
Ninja Boy! said:
Elaniel said:
Anyway, enough of moist talk :p

I bought today Stellvia complete collection and Girls Bravo collection. Both from RightStuf.

btw how is their shipping to the UK? i mean do you get taxed by customs easily or anyother hassle?
i ask this because there are some good prices on the 'Rightstuf' and i have been tempted in the past
let me know how it went for you.

They make International customers run through hoops to actually order anything.

You need to send a photocopy of both sides of the credit card you're ordering with AND some ID.

Shipping is fine though and it's $10 basic rate (per item), everything comes by FedEx. I had no problems when I ordered Gasaraki boxset a couple of months back - shipping wise.

Just annoying that they have some other stuff I want as well, I don't want to have to go through sending them money again, such a huge hassle.

i see...sounds like serious hassle lol. well i doubt i will order with them...but some of their prices for old and new titles are so tempting!

Yagami said:
I got the Battle Vixens (Ikki tousen) boxset delivered today! <3

Woo, fanservice!

Hell yeah!!

:lol:

it turns out that waterstones LIED to me! the guy who ordered them wasn't in store (luckily for him)
but a hott girl was there ^^ so i got her number

melonpan said:
HokageLuffy said:
One Piece First Voyage (Region 1)

You lucky thing. Mine's still in the post after being sent about 2 months ago :D

You didn't get yours yet? DAMN. Well, i'm sure you'll be satisfied with it when you do eventually get it, it was dubbed very well, and i've rewatched it afew times.

Well, I preordered; Lucky Star volume 2, Yu Yu Hakusho Season 1, and Death Note volume 6 limited edition today.

Finally Gantz vol 1 !!! :D I've been waiting for this since I got a copy for my brother in law in Spanish some time ago.
Also Takehiko Inoues Real vol 1, Dog Style vol 2, and Hotel Harbor View by Jiro Taniguchi.

i finally managed to catch up on the series i was collecting.
Today in the post i got :
Haruhi Suzumiya Limited edition volume 4

and i have on order from caiman usa my missing vols of:
My-Hime vol5 & vol6 (even though i have vol7....which i bought like last year or before lol.
i can feel my anime routine returning to me!

Recently bought from HMV (DVDs):
Gunbuster 2 (for my bro)
Witchblade vol. 1
Tenjho Tenge Complete collection. (Already had vol. 1 of it, but I'm not forking out another 6 volumes of £15/£20 dvds. Bought this for £50).

Back