The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

melonpan said:
CitizenGeek said:
And I finally caved to this weird urge to buy MPD Psycho vol. 1 on the book depository :]

One of the best choices you will ever make, and within minutes of you receiving it you will get urges to buy the rest of the available volumes : P

Hah, good to hear! :] The AUKN review, and the wonderful price on the book depository, were the deciding factors of me buying it ^__^

Got my Astro Boy stuff in the post today: vol. 1 of Dark Horse's manga release and Manga's "Greatest Astro Adventures" DVD. I'm so happy that a poster comes with the DVD ^__^

I bought volume 3 of Fruits Basket at WH Smith today.
I was going to buy 4 and 5 as well, because there was a 3-for-two offer on all books in-store. But I only had enough money for one. D:

EDIT: Sorry, typo just there... :oops:

All manga:
Fruits basket 4-5
Ikkitousen 5
Chibi vampire/Karin 4
Pretty face 3-4
Rozen Maiden 7-8
Ichigeki Sacchu!! HoiHoi-san

Then later I brought the first three volumes of the Galaxy angel manga.

Friday Death Note Volue 5 LE turned up.

Today had to go pay customs, when I opened the box it was another copy of Lucky Star Volume 1 LE and Magikano Volume 3. So either my first package did not go missing and just took it's time or they sent me two replacements for some reason. I had emails from two departments so maybe the messed up and treated it as two claims.

Just ordered Manga UK's Black Jack movie on DVD at last. I've been intending on buying it for ages, ever since this thread actually. AnimeWorldOrder reviewed the movie and said it was great, which reminded me that I wanted to buy it :]

Just Ordered "Voices Of A Distant Star" (Always wanted to watch it)
And "Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki Box Set" (Coz I want to own all the Tenchi series, it's catching them at cheap prices that's the fiddly bit).

Voddas said:
"Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki Box Set" (Coz I want to own all the Tenchi series, it's catching them at cheap prices that's the fiddly bit).

Two to add to that list you might not of thought about Magical Project S and Sasami: Magical Girl Club which is coming out soon.

Dracos said:
Voddas said:
"Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki Box Set" (Coz I want to own all the Tenchi series, it's catching them at cheap prices that's the fiddly bit).

Two to add to that list you might not of thought about Magical Project S and Sasami: Magical Girl Club which is coming out soon.
Heard of Sasami: Magical Girl Club but not Magical Project S. Random. Will look into, cheers for the heads up. ^^

Elaniel said:
Anyway, enough of moist talk :p

I bought today Stellvia complete collection and Girls Bravo collection. Both from RightStuf.

btw how is their shipping to the UK? i mean do you get taxed by customs easily or anyother hassle?
i ask this because there are some good prices on the 'Rightstuf' and i have been tempted in the past
let me know how it went for you.

I purchased Street Fighter 2: animated from Forbidden Planet today. Ahh such memories!
I recall getting into Korn from that, back then. No one had heard of em at that point (1994).

Oh and quick question: why is anime soooo dear? :(

Blade Of The Immortal vol 19 whoohoo
Togari vol 7 more whoohoo
Fruits Basket vol 20 boohoo
The Bug Boy (Hino Horror vol 2)
Battle Royale The Ultimate Edition vol 1
Tekkon Kinreet Black & White

.oops

Back