The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Lupus Inu said:
Negima 5 & 6 for my little brother.

Negima!? :/ Hasn't the "oh! how dare you look at my boobs even though I've just stepped out of the shower/bath/hot tub/bedroom naked!!" joke that pollutes every page of Ken Akamatsu's work worn thin on your brother yet?

He doesn't care for it, he just... watches it, something to watch I suppose. He likes Ken Akamatsu's work [I don't] but I still find Negima alright to watch.

CitizenGeek said:
Lupus Inu said:
Negima 5 & 6 for my little brother.

Negima!? :/ Hasn't the "oh! how dare you look at my boobs even though I've just stepped out of the shower/bath/hot tub/bedroom naked!!" joke that pollutes every page of Ken Akamatsu's work worn thin on your brother yet?
I see you pass judgement on a lot of stuff...Have you even read Negima?

Or Love Hina for that matter?

I had to buy other things first, waiting for Beck 3 too, though I won't be watching Mushi-Shi OR Beck for a while.

Also:

DVD Release Date: 17 Dec 2007

Amazon, lol.

CitizenGeek said:
Maltos said:
I see you pass judgement on a lot of stuff...Have you even read Negima?

Or Love Hina for that matter?

Yes, of course I have ... why else would I be commenting on it?

o_O

Well for starters you totally exaggerate the fan-service content in Akamatsu's work.
In the lastest volumes of Negima! there has been far less fan-service and a much more action based plot.

Well i do.

"...every page..."

If that's not an exaggeration i don't know what is.

Sure Akamatsu's known for his fan-service...but every page- i think not.

:roll:

Just quickly flicked through volume one [which i think is worse for fan-service than the newer volumes] of Negima! and i counted 23 pages of noticable fan-service in about 170 pages of manga. That volume also has a bath scene...

There's a dangerous amount of high jumping and upskirt winds. I'm gonna throw those in as well. Also he needs to make a new character design sheet because most of them look the same except with slightly different hairstyles. Harmless enough I guess but enough substance to fill over 14 books? I think not.

Sy said:
There's a dangerous amount of high jumping and upskirt winds. I'm gonna throw those in as well. Also he needs to make a new character design sheet because most of them look the same except with slightly different hairstyles. Harmless enough I guess but enough substance to fill over 14 books? I think not.

So does this mean you've read all 17 volumes? Sounds surprising for someone to read something like that but disagrees with a lot of the content in it.

Back