The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

After reading Junko Mizuno's pop art weirdness retelling of The little Mermaid Junko Mizuno's Princess Mermaid (in colour, rated Mature, as in Victor haha) I thought I'd get more of his coloured weirdness > Junko Mizuno's Hansel & Gretel (with Sticker), Cinderalla, and Pure Trance.

And not to be totally loopy, more manga: Love*Com vol 5, Crying Freeman vol 4, Yurara vol 4, Demon Ororon Ultimate Collection, Bambi And Her Pink Gun 1, Wild Ones vol 2, Path Of The Assassin, Purgatory Kabuki 1, and then something else :p

kurosaki86 said:
Dracos said:
Today in the post Negima box set. After looking at it in digipack format I am sort of regretting not buying the special editions.

Would you kindly show us some pics of the digipak set? Pretty please..... =]

I'll see what I can do as I don't have a digital camera, at the mo.

Dracos said:
I'll see what I can do as I don't have a digital camera, at the mo.

No worries; just interested to see what it looks like cuz I never picked it up, and a collection form would be what I'd be buying when I do.

Naruto: The Lost Story is about to ship from Play =]

Maltos said:
Dracos said:
Today in the post Negima box set. After looking at it in digipack format I am sort of regretting not buying the special editions.

Were there special eds for the R1 releases?

Yep there were but I thought about getting them too late (only a couple of vols left) so I though I would just wait for the R1 box set. But now I am sort of regretting it as I think the SE were decent ones.

Dracos said:
Maltos said:
Dracos said:

Were there special eds for the R1 releases?

Yep there were but I thought about getting them too late (only a couple of vols left) so I though I would just wait for the R1 box set. But now I am sort of regretting it as I think the SE were decent ones.

The only super special thing was the artbox (which was still available from a certain place up until the collection came out), the rest just included figurines with the volume - no special digipak packaging per volume.

A number of packages with manga arrived this morning:

Beyblade volumes 12,13,14 (I decided I had to get the final volumes soon as some of the early, and not so early, volumes are no longer available)
Hunter x Hunter volume 19
Naruto volume 28 (the start of Naruto part 2)

CitizenGeek said:
Ginji said:
I've just unwrapped Bleach series 1 part 2 dvd set.
Gah, the envy! I want it so bad, but I've it ordered through ipoints - so, it may be free, but I know I'll have to wait ages for it to be delivered :/

Ipoints? Anyway, if it it makes you feel any better my DVD player stopped working the next day.

Ginji said:
Ipoints? Anyway, if it it makes you feel any better my DVD player stopped working the next day.

Yeah, ipoints. It's reward based site - so, you earn ipoints (by shopping at ipoints partner online stores like Play.com, Amazon.co.uk or Sendit.com or by doing polls etc.) and then you can spend them on DVDs, CDs and other stuff!

And yes, that does make me feel better ^__^

Found Ghost In The Shell (first movie) in Tesco of all places for £3 so picked it up, not seen it in a while. Cover art was different to the regular version as well.

Doomed Megalopolis
A Wind Named Amnesia
Lensman (VHS)

Looks like my classic (80's / 90's) anime collection is almost complete :lol:

Back