The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I'm currently watching the second GIG. It's starting to pick up the pace [as if it wasnt good enough anyway :lol: ] and it's awesome. Another GitS addiction is comming on :D

Spyro201 said:
:) I cant wait to start watching. Il start tonight hopefully :D Then if I enjoy il move onto the 2nd GIG. Is it as good/better??

I haven't seen the 2nd GIG yet, but I plan on ordering it soon enough! I hope there's a 3rd GIG coming up soon, too!

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
:) I cant wait to start watching. Il start tonight hopefully :D Then if I enjoy il move onto the 2nd GIG. Is it as good/better??

I haven't seen the 2nd GIG yet, but I plan on ordering it soon enough! I hope there's a 3rd GIG coming up soon, too!

I would settle for an OVA focusing on Togusa :p

I'd settle for an OVA on the Tachikomas. Just for the hell of it.

Anyways; I ordered Excel Saga vol.1-6 on DVD whilst they're £2.99 each on HMV website. Also ordered Paprika at £4.99. Would've ordered Tekkon Kinkreet too but 'twas out of stock.

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:

Im gonna order soon, I can see me liking it. So far im 12/26 eps through GIG 1 and i LOVE it. I also love how the slip the Complex episodes in with the Stand Alone, really keeps it all fresh :) Really enjoying this!!

Bought Battle Royale Ultimate Edition 2 today. funnily enough, it's printed on the back of the book that the UK RRP is £14.99, yet I was charged £16.99. I most certainly could have gotten it cheaper on the 'net, but needed change for the bus, so thought: 'f*ck it', and purchased it anyway.

Just purchased:
Rune Soldier Vol 5
Get Backers Vol 3
Get Backers Vol 7
Dai Guard Vol 3
These were the missing volumes i needed from my ADV sale purchase.

Tekkonkinkreet - Finally after MONTHS of wanting it I get it. Better be good though. :0
Memories - £10 fairly cheap, decent buy.
Steamboy - £10 too, wanted to check it out for a while.

Lupus Inu said:
Tekkonkinkreet - Finally after MONTHS of wanting it I get it. Better be good though. :0
Memories - £10 fairly cheap, decent buy.
Steamboy - £10 too, wanted to check it out for a while.

Tekkonkinkreet - yep, it's good.
Memories - V.good, Stink Bomb is my favourite.
Steamboy - If you can live the up-north accents, then its one for repeated viewing.

|-( )-|

I took advantage of Anime-on-Line's special offers section and got this little lot for just under £20. Shame that Riding Bean is in Englsh and not the sub version.

Lum_movies_pic.jpg

Back