The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Riding Bean arrived in the post today.

I've seen this DVD float around for years when searching for anime but it's 45 min run time had always put me off buying it at full price. I lucked out when i found it on MVM's site for 99p delivered.

CitizenGeek said:
MONONOKE said:
i got X/1999 volume 1 today in the post as well as a slip to collect my adv dvds at the post office

Oooh, what's X/1999 like? How many volumes overall are there in that series?

it is quite good it's read left to right but that doesn't matter to meand the storyline is pretty interesting
there are 18 volumes out now but now they are on a break in Japan but CLAMP promised they would release the final volumes soon

Code Geass The Lelouch Rebillion arrived yesterday so I am happily watching that now and although I am not sure if I like it I will keep watching it

Recieved the 8th One Piece movie from Up1 today, yet it wasn't suppose to be released until the 19th.

They've done this with afew titles when i've pre-ordered in the past, which i'm glad in alot of ways. -Impatient.-

CitizenGeek said:
I'm guessing you bought a bootleg set, yes?

Sounds like it :(

I finally cracked and bought box 6 of Maison Ikkoku, having decided it's not going to appear on the sites I wanted to buy it from anytime soon. So I may as well go on and finish the series before I die of old age.

Also just bought a huge pile of manga to read on my commute as I was getting behind. Finally finishing Gals, Tramps Like Us, Death Note (technically...How To Read ;p) and starting on Suppli. Mmm.

R

My parcel of DVDs from the ADV sale arrived today:

Peacemaker volumes 1, 2,5 and 7 (couldn't quite get the whole series)
Shadow Skill volumes 1-4
Saiyuki Requiem: The Motion Picture
King of Bandit Jing volume 1

Not exactly today but a few days ago these arrived from DVDPacific:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 1 Part 1
Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 1 Part 2
Dragonball Z: Season 3

And I ordered these from DVDPacific just now:

Dragonball Z: Bardock/Trunks Double Feature
Dragonball Z: Season 4
Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2 Part 1
Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2 Part 2
One Piece Movie #8: The Princess and the Pirates - Adventure in Alabasta

Manga
Shin Megami Tensei Kahn Vol 1 (I like the SMT games so thought I would give it a try)
Battle Angel Alita Vol 1-3 (Thought I would see why James Cameron likes this so much)

Anime
Hell Girl Starter Set
Mushishi Vol 3

Back