The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st Gig boxset. I've just watched the first episode, and already it's pretty badass.

Ninja Scroll (10th Anniversary Edition). Not seen it in ages and I can't remember much about it so I thought I'd give it a go.

Cromartie High School: VOL 2

I'm also currently eying up an import boxset of Kare Kano.

But then I remembered my MR dvd player is knackered. ¬_¬ So boooo...

Cheeky Angel Vol.18 (2 more left to release now!!) and MegaTokyo Vol.5 (does American manga count?) came through the door yesterday :D

Also got Speed Grapher Vol.3 the other day.

Air Gear vol.5 is out!? I never even noticed - The shame of it :( I'll have to go to Borders in the mornin'

Arrived today:
Hunter x hunter vol's 12 & 13
One Piece vol's 8 & 9

In the Post:
GitS - SAC:SSS :D

The morning has arrived and just got back from Borders

Manga:

Air Gear vol.5
Rurouni Kenshin vol's 8 to 12

Books:

Dark Tower bk.6 & 7 by Stephen King

Finally found my card so i've just about finalised my GITS collection by buying Solid State Society and the first manga. Just got the other two mangas left and then im done!

They've said there's going to be more SAC material but they haven't released if it's going to take the form of another TV series or movie movies. Personally I hope they go with both. :)

Akaten said:
Liquid Skin said:
Finally found my card so i've just about finalised my GITS collection by buying Solid State Society and the first manga. Just got the other two mangas left and then im done!

Never say never with GITS as I suspect its too popular a franchise to be given up on. Of course I've yet to watch SSS so I don't know what happens in the Stand Alone Complex universe...which I was initially worried about when it was first announced there would be a TV show, but its excellent stuff.

Third series please! Just don't go all 24 on it :eek:

Oh yeah i know i know, i meant i'm finished for now! Thankfully i must say. Even though GITS is mercifully cheap compared to some other series its still burnt a hole in my pocket, i need the time between a new series/new film to recoup the funds i've lost!

I am eyeing up the offer they have on the Platinum Eva DVDs at HMV though, i can't believe how overpriced the box set is - £90-£100 or £42 separately......arent box sets supposed to be cheaper?

Might have to ask for them as an early Birthday present....*sighs* :)

Bought this morning:

Red oil paint - for the Major Kusanagi model

Just arrived:

GitS - SAC: Solid State Society

Just Ordered:

Naruto vol.16 to 27 (September to December releases)
Tamiya Acrylic paints - various colours

Back