Street Fighter IV!!!!!!!!

Only 15 charecters (only 4 new) one super bar each with one super move graphics not as good as SC4 or other fighters coming out.

But hey its got streetfighter in the name so its going to sell a bucketload

Kireek said:
Only 15 charecters (only 4 new) one super bar each with one super move graphics not as good as SC4 or other fighters coming out.

But hey its got streetfighter in the name so its going to sell a bucketload

OKAY WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT. IF THIS THREAD ANNOYS YOU SO MUCH DONT LOOK HERE!!

*calm*

Its gonna be total ownage when it gets here *Waits*

I feel what Kireek was saying, I felt the same, but like... not as full of rage, HOWEVER, online play on the consoles will save this game from its apparent shittiness, also hopefully there's DLC on new characters and stages.

Ono just announced during his ComicCon talk that Cammy won the SF4 fan vote, but didnt guarantee she would be in game.... he said he would be going back to talk about adding her with the development team.

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:
That's because there was too much hype. No game could ever live up to that hype (except maybe MGS4 which I may play if I ever get my hands on someone else's PS3). I lowered my expectations and was able to enjoy it more as a result.

Your probably right there. Ah well. Now to wait for SF...

It will come, apparently there's a beat'em up tournament in london soon and some final production model SF4 arcades are going to be there (they won't be part of the contest though)

U mean this thing here
http://www.battleofdestiny.com/

There is 600 people signed up plus casuel players

i just found gameply footage of AKUMA in the game!

this is a direct feed video from the arcade version, apparently he will only appear to challenge the really good players now and then.... however looks like Akuma challanged the wrong person this time (got owned)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXIDkSdhxi4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXIDkSdhxi4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice, It would of been better if it had been like his first appearance where he comes in and kills Bison for you (can't remember the exact spefific requirements to get him) but this is still cool

As already pointed out, Akuma is now confirmed in SFIV and he has EX moves this time around! Unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll be able to pull off the infamous True Kara Demon attack, thus probably making his Shin Goku Satsu attack quite useless against smart players. Well, the good news is that now I don't have to procrastinate over which character to use as my main, if Akuma's in it then my choice has been made for me. :]

Cammy. I remember her.... actually, I jsut remember she was played by Killie Minogue on the live action movie... bison is also the legendary raul julia.... good memories... might re-watch the movie one of these days... or maybe not ;D

I was pretty sure I had a reason for posting here.

1223484250077.jpg

... Oh yeah.

Lupus Inu said:
I was pretty sure I had a reason for posting here.

1223484250077.jpg

... Oh yeah.

Oooh nice, i was hoping she'd get confirmed for this, now i have more reason to get this. I don't need to worry as much about learning every other characters moves now, my main's back. =p

Played this at the MCM Expo, my worries about the game not being up to previous standards are gone now. Capcom have done a good job in really making it feel and play like Street Fighter again. I was really glad to see some fellow SF enthusiasts at the Capcom area, these guys knew their combos well so most fights were quite challenging. All I can say is Akuma isn't too gimped thankfully, and his ultra is apparently a raging demon again but this time it's LP, LP, <, LK, HP. So you press back instead of forward for it, but I haven't seen it in action since nobody there knew any good setups to cancel it into.

So now its less than a month, anyone else getting super hyped for this game?

And is anyone else getting the Fightstick/FIghtpad Madcatz are releasing?

I don't know if i'll get the fightpad, but i have set my pre-order already for the special edition of the game, so i'm all set for it. Capcom are setting up a competition i think at Gamestation in Princes Street as well as bringing SFIV in for people to play from the 29th through to the 2nd or 3rd i believe, so i'm going to head down there and get a shot of it to see how it plays in comparison to the others.

Back