Street Fighter IV!!!!!!!!

Lupus Inu said:
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/05/30/fei-long-dan-join-street-fighter-iv-home-roster/

Fei Long and Dan confirmed, WHERE THE **** IS CAMMY!? ;_;

thats true...even though i never play with cammy....her absence so far is ruining the whole SF character roster....
they may be finding it difficult rendering those 'cheeks' of hers.....if you know what i mean....

Kireek said:
Some hardcore fighters are saying DOA is better than this...........and if are a hardcore fighter yourself u know that means sf4 aint good.
They must be Tekken fans, and therefore do not count. :p

Besides, I say those so-called "hardcore fighters" are full of ****. You can't say a game is better than another when one isn't even finished in production.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
Im telling u..............dont buy into the name

Lets just wait and see how good it is eh?? It cant be as bad as Brawl.
Brawl's a decent game. It was never aimed at regular fighter fans, so cut it some slack.

I wasnt really a fighter fan till I picked up Burst Limit though, and LOVED Melee. I found it dissapointing :(

That's because there was too much hype. No game could ever live up to that hype (except maybe MGS4 which I may play if I ever get my hands on someone else's PS3). I lowered my expectations and was able to enjoy it more as a result.

Maxon said:
That's because there was too much hype. No game could ever live up to that hype (except maybe MGS4 which I may play if I ever get my hands on someone else's PS3). I lowered my expectations and was able to enjoy it more as a result.

Your probably right there. Ah well. Now to wait for SF...

Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

Which i tell u is also hype

Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

It will come, apparently there's a beat'em up tournament in london soon and some final production model SF4 arcades are going to be there (they won't be part of the contest though)

Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

Its not nearly as hyped as Brawl though.

Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

It has to live up to street fight II

Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

This'll be my first proper SF game. So its a clean slate for me. :p

Spyro201 said:
Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

I'd pick up one of the many versions of SF if i were you so you know what to expect

Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Maxon said:

I'd pick up one of the many versions of SF if i were you so you know what to expect

I would, but the hassel of getting out the PS2 etc. is just too much. Im after a good beat em up, and this looks sweet.

Back