So what’s your MyAnimeList statistics?

It's a good thing unless she makes me watch them with her.
The way around that is if she does make you to just sit there and tune out. That or distraction techniques. “Yeah sure I’ll watch that with you, oh look what’s that? It’s shiny!” Yes, I get distracted by things like that!

I'm not really a fan of MAL - I use Anime-Planet.

My stats are a bit lacking because there's a load of stuff I watched before I started using the site that I can't really remember/only part watched, so A) I don't want to give them a rating because I can't remember how much I liked them or B) I can't remember what episode I got up to and I don't want to damage the super important integrity of my stats.

Anyway...

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 17.42.27.png

Last edited:
Also, here's something a bit different - a friend made an html scraping script to see what our top genres were on MAL.

Attachments

• malstats.png
    malstats.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 13
500 up:
_20200610_190052.JPG
PTW has gone up again! Mean score is down by 0.04.
@Neil.T infinity down again, to 23.5%, but not the lowest.
@HWR is up again to 47.2%, now above Blaize but not top, but I believe the person who is doesn't use MAL anymore so out of date.
@Azar is at 40% with 200 shared shows although your only 18 completed ahead of me. You must have watched a lot more longer series to be 40 hours ahead on time! My list does include a lot of films, some series with short episodes ranging from 3-12 minutes, a few music videos, and even the odd ad.

One change in my harem since my last update. Jun Naruse has gone to be replaced by Sayaka Kanamori:
waifu.jpg

@Neil.T infinity down again, to 23.5%, but not the lowest.
Yer still 29 down on me for Completed. 😜

(Although given that you're watching 16 things and I'm watching two, I don't expect that'll stay that way for long!)

Also, MAL Graph doesn't seem to exist anymore. Shame. I thought that was fun.

Mmmn. 😕

500 up

@Azar is at 40% with 200 shared shows although your only 18 completed ahead of me. You must have watched a lot more longer series to be 40 hours ahead on time! My list does include a lot of films, some series with short episodes ranging from 3-12 minutes, a few music videos, and even the odd ad.

It's because I've watched 113 series with over 20 episodes to your measly 71. :p Also One Piece i've watched 500+ episodes which accounts for exactly 0 completions!

Screenshot_20200610_202331.jpg

It's because I've watched 113 series with over 20 episodes to your measly 71.
How did you work that out? Is there a stat page I missed? But yes that would make sense.
Actually my longest series is in my On Hold list, Bleach, which I stopped after 5 arcs, I think? After the 2 Bount arcs, just over 100 episodes.

How did you work that out? Is there a stat page I missed? But yes that would make sense.
Actually my longest series is in my On Hold list, Bleach, which I stopped after 5 arcs, I think? After the 2 Bount arcs, just over 100 episodes.

I just ordered our completed lists by progress instead of alphabetically, then looked at the numbers. You have to use desktop mode if you're on a mobile device, mobile mal is very limited.

600 up:
Screenshot_20210327-134720.jpg
PTW has gone up again, but I think most, if not all, the difference is down me marking the up coming season. Mean scores have gone down again for both anime and manga this time.

Yer still 29 down on me for Completed. 😜

(Although given that you're watching 16 things and I'm watching two, I don't expect that'll stay that way for long!)
Your prediction came true. I'm now 46 ahead 😜
Our infinity is down again! Now at 20% from 23.5%! Probably due to the fact I scored Lain a 6 where you've got it at 10 and then you went and gave Lustrous a 10 as well, but I also have that at 6!

Infinity wise:
@Stiivun is now top with 49.8%
2nd was someone who has hardly rated the anime we share and was also lowest in shared anime of the top 4 so I disregarded them.
3rd is @HWR at 47.9% with a massive 401 shared anime!
And 4th is @Azar up 6.4% to 46.4% with an additional 47 shared anime since last time.

No changes in my harem. Was thinking about Nobara Kugisaki from Jujutsu Kaisen, but it's real hard to remove the others!

One change in fav shows as I put Chihayafuru s3 in as I had given it a 10, but forgot to Favourite it. I took out Death Note, as it's one of those shows nearly everyone puts in at the start because it's a bit of gateway anime.

Just a heads up, that April fools' joke actually worked to get me to log into MAL again, it's a hell of a lot easier than it used to be to get back into an account you've forgotten details for, that's for sure (and why my old account remains frozen in time forever).

So, people who friend req'd me at some point in the last three years during which I never logged in then deleted their requests because I never responded, you can feel free to try again now. I wasn't snubbing you, honest. Also particular apologies to @fabio de lunatico for never responding to his message sent April 9th, 2018. I'm glad you're still alive and that wasn't the last I ever heard from you, that would have been a shame.

Now to try and remember everything I've watched and read in the interim... Depressingly little, it seems.

Last edited:
1617369191062.png

tactics's Profile - MyAnimeList.net and a link to my profile if anyone is interested. I made it back in 2011 but never actually used it until last month haha. I had my list on ANN but decided to finally switch over as this is so much easier to keep a track of what I'm watching and where I'm at, especially since I don't watch anywhere near as much as I used to back in the day and binges have been at a minimum.
Haven't bothered with the manga section. My manga list is a big mess on Mangaupdates so I don't even want to think about it.

Back