So what’s your MyAnimeList statistics?

Phobos

Titan
It's a good thing unless she makes me watch them with her.
The way around that is if she does make you to just sit there and tune out. That or distraction techniques. “Yeah sure I’ll watch that with you, oh look what’s that? It’s shiny!” Yes, I get distracted by things like that!

Aaron

Combat Butler
I'm not really a fan of MAL - I'm an Anime-Planet guy.

My stats are a bit lacking because there's a load of stuff I watched before I started using the site that I can't really remember/only part watched, so A) I don't want to give them a rating because I can't remember how much I liked them or B) I can't remember what episode I got up to and I don't want to damage the super important integrity of my stats.

Anyway...

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 17.42.27.png

AnimeCollectorUK

Brigade Leader
Also, here's something a bit different - a friend made an html scraping script to see what our top genres were on MAL.

Attachments

• malstats.png
    malstats.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 10

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
500 up:
_20200610_190052.JPG
PTW has gone up again! Mean score is down by 0.04.
@Neil.T infinity down again, to 23.5%, but not the lowest.
@HWR is up again to 47.2%, now above Blaize but not top, but I believe the person who is doesn't use MAL anymore so out of date.
@Azar is at 40% with 200 shared shows although your only 18 completed ahead of me. You must have watched a lot more longer series to be 40 hours ahead on time! My list does include a lot of films, some series with short episodes ranging from 3-12 minutes, a few music videos, and even the odd ad.

One change in my harem since my last update. Jun Naruse has gone to be replaced by Sayaka Kanamori:
waifu.jpg

Neil.T

Chuunibyou
@Neil.T infinity down again, to 23.5%, but not the lowest.
Yer still 29 down on me for Completed. 😜

(Although given that you're watching 16 things and I'm watching two, I don't expect that'll stay that way for long!)

Also, MAL Graph doesn't seem to exist anymore. Shame. I thought that was fun.

Mmmn. 😕

Azar

Pokémon Master
500 up

@Azar is at 40% with 200 shared shows although your only 18 completed ahead of me. You must have watched a lot more longer series to be 40 hours ahead on time! My list does include a lot of films, some series with short episodes ranging from 3-12 minutes, a few music videos, and even the odd ad.

It's because I've watched 113 series with over 20 episodes to your measly 71. :p Also One Piece i've watched 500+ episodes which accounts for exactly 0 completions!

Screenshot_20200610_202331.jpg

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
It's because I've watched 113 series with over 20 episodes to your measly 71.
How did you work that out? Is there a stat page I missed? But yes that would make sense.
Actually my longest series is in my On Hold list, Bleach, which I stopped after 5 arcs, I think? After the 2 Bount arcs, just over 100 episodes.

Azar

Pokémon Master
How did you work that out? Is there a stat page I missed? But yes that would make sense.
Actually my longest series is in my On Hold list, Bleach, which I stopped after 5 arcs, I think? After the 2 Bount arcs, just over 100 episodes.

I just ordered our completed lists by progress instead of alphabetically, then looked at the numbers. You have to use desktop mode if you're on a mobile device, mobile mal is very limited.