So whats your desktop?

Ryo Chan said:
Titan said:
My Current Wallpaper.

ur aware they're boys yes? :D
I__d_Hit_That_by_LeouchYagami.jpg

Anyhow I've created my own wallpaper for the time being. I really did nothing fancy but but this already B&W picture on a higher resolution for my laptop. I also edited out the obvious "ar tonelico 2" and her Hymno Code

How doe's it look since it's quite hard to tell with a laptop

That is truly awesome ayase, where did you get it from? (would like it in a higher resolution)

I am currently rocking this awesome piece of Super Street Fighter IV fanart:

Juri_wins_by_Freideugoi.jpg

ilmaestro said:
That is truly awesome ayase, where did you get it from? (would like it in a higher resolution)
I do enjoy the reaction to my Kenichi Sonoda desktops (though the artist himself should probably receive more credit) ;D

It's made from an Artbook scan from Garden Party (which I do own, if anyone wonders :p) I resized and cropped it to 1440x900 (Photobucket made it even smaller) and messed about with the brightness / contrast somewhat, but the original image is 1940x1670. I can send it to you if you like.

There are so many images just begging to be used as wallpapers in Sonoda's artbooks - I got addicted during a creative binge and made more than I'll probably ever use.

*SICK* wallpaper, Will, I am totally stealing that. ^_^

I currently have a picture of Juri... er... celebrating a win over Chun-Li.

Juri_wins_by_Freideugoi.jpg

I had something that I meant to change to, but I've totally forgotten what it is. :-/

Yay. In honour of receiving the final book today, I needed a change. I fully acknowledge that the end of the sword look likes balls, but its best to ignore that.

Back