So What's Your Avatar Pic?

ayase

State Alchemist
Another GL-inspired avatar from the current simulwatch:
Y'know, if you click through the link to the album (rather than using imgur's crappy embedded slide-show) you get much higher quality pics. But now you don't need to, 'cause I've cropped it for you from the raw image anyway ;)
SHIMON.jpg
Glad to be of service in the name of creating more GL avatars so we can keep rotating them FOREVER :p

Edit: In fact, just in case anyone else wants to complete the look:
VIRAL.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd, I can't wait until this dang Gurren Lagann Simulwatch is finally over... all I see is GL this, and GL that, all over the forum! :eek:😜
Well I wish I'd only known earlier about your love for the series. Not to worry, got your covered there dude and will make sure you have a monthly, if not weekly, post on all things GL related!! No need to thank me.
Go on, you know you want to. Even picked out the perfect one for you:
View attachment 18538
But on a serious note, yeah how is it you don't like the series with arguably the best ever girl with a gun?? (As opposed to drill heh).
Y'know, if you click through the link to the album (rather than using imgur's crappy embedded slide-show) you get much higher quality pics. But now you don't need to, 'cause I've cropped it for you from the raw image anyway ;)
Glad to be of service in the name of creating more GL avatars so we can keep rotating them FOREVER :p

Edit: In fact, just in case anyone else wants to complete the look:
Awesome sauce, thank you kindly. I did go into the slideshow to download an image but then couldn't upload it thanks to some random format. Problem solved!

ayase

State Alchemist
I did go into the slideshow to download an image but then couldn't upload it thanks to some random format.
I almost vomited in my mouth at the horrible realisation my images might have become ::shivers:: webps but when I rushed to check they all still display as jpgs for me... Weird.

I almost vomited in my mouth at the horrible realisation my images might have become ::shivers:: webps but when I rushed to check they all still display as jpgs for me... Weird.
Yeah that's it, when I try downloading it on my phone it saves in the webps format. Wouldn't have thought formats would randomly change based on what device is being used..

Neil.T

Claymore
So, as promised, @WMD, your choice of Kyon avatar:
Kyon llama head.png

Fun fact: the losing design...
Kyon llama mask.png
... was inspired by a mocked-up image of Barack Obama holding a copy of the album Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band on vinyl that I happened across online. Here it is, with my own caption added:
Obama manifesto.png

FYI, this is what it's about: