So What's Your Avatar Pic?

Gawd, I can't wait until this dang Gurren Lagann Simulwatch is finally over... all I see is GL this, and GL that, all over the forum! :eek:😜
Well I wish I'd only known earlier about your love for the series. Not to worry, got your covered there dude and will make sure you have a monthly, if not weekly, post on all things GL related!! No need to thank me.
Go on, you know you want to. Even picked out the perfect one for you:
View attachment 18538
But on a serious note, yeah how is it you don't like the series with arguably the best ever girl with a gun?? (As opposed to drill heh).
Y'know, if you click through the link to the album (rather than using imgur's crappy embedded slide-show) you get much higher quality pics. But now you don't need to, 'cause I've cropped it for you from the raw image anyway ;)
Glad to be of service in the name of creating more GL avatars so we can keep rotating them FOREVER :p

Edit: In fact, just in case anyone else wants to complete the look:
Awesome sauce, thank you kindly. I did go into the slideshow to download an image but then couldn't upload it thanks to some random format. Problem solved!

I did go into the slideshow to download an image but then couldn't upload it thanks to some random format.
I almost vomited in my mouth at the horrible realisation my images might have become ::shivers:: webps but when I rushed to check they all still display as jpgs for me... Weird.

I almost vomited in my mouth at the horrible realisation my images might have become ::shivers:: webps but when I rushed to check they all still display as jpgs for me... Weird.
Yeah that's it, when I try downloading it on my phone it saves in the webps format. Wouldn't have thought formats would randomly change based on what device is being used..

So, as promised, @WMD, your choice of Kyon avatar:
Kyon llama head.png

Fun fact: the losing design...
Kyon llama mask.png
... was inspired by a mocked-up image of Barack Obama holding a copy of the album Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band on vinyl that I happened across online. Here it is, with my own caption added:
Obama manifesto.png

FYI, this is what it's about:

@Neil.T is, in fact, this man:
DiT-EjmUYAMLkCS.jpg

@awadama fever:
👇Should this below be my next avatar pic? It's entirely your call, dude.
Kyon T.png

Back