Site problems

ilmaestro said:
Jayme, is it not the same as the "looking for wrong url" problem that a lot of people have? So instead of saying "forums.animeuknews.net" it will say either ":" or "[www.:.com]" in the url? If it is, just replace that with "forums.animeuknews.net" and you should be good to go.
Nope, actually. I had that problem last year. This problem has seemingly sorted itself out though.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Address not available"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Bloody message keeps popping up and refusing to load up AUKN.

Couple of problems happened around 8.05am.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1317 Query execution was interrupted

SELECT u.*, s.* FROM phpbb_sessions s, phpbb_users u WHERE s.session_id = '7661d3eb2ff9ef21457ddf2a65a5272d' AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

Line : 344
File : sessions.php

was the message I got when I clicked on the forum index link.

Could not connect to the database

was the message I got when I then tried logging in to report the first problem. Then site seemed okay by 8.10am though.

mangaman74 said:
Couple of problems happened around 8.05am.

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1317 Query execution was interrupted

SELECT u.*, s.* FROM phpbb_sessions s, phpbb_users u WHERE s.session_id = '7661d3eb2ff9ef21457ddf2a65a5272d' AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

Line : 344
File : sessions.php

was the message I got when I clicked on the forum index link.

Could not connect to the database

was the message I got when I then tried logging in to report the first problem. Then site seemed okay by 8.10am though.

i've noticed that alot around the 8- 8:30 marker

Kirrimir said:
could always upgrade from this stone-age version of phpBB, i've said it before and i'm pretty certain it will bugfix most of these problems.

and as we said before, doing so would require a complete re-work of the website which chaos has not got time for atm ;)

Warning: require_once(/home/animeukn/public_html/plugins/modifier.url_post_title.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/animeukn/public_html/plugins/modifier.url_post_title.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 27

Just had the above error message.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.15 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.animeuknews.net Port 80

Just had the above message.

mangaman74 said:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.15 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.animeuknews.net Port 80

Just had the above message.

I've had this a few times too.

There have been a few "Connection Error 503" messages in the chat, and I did notice a post somewhere else saying this was affecting access to the site, although I haven't had that myself.

Got the above several times around 1.15 PM - 1.20 PM (including while trying to post this).

Back