Site problems

Shiroi Hane

Dragon Knight
In chrome I don't get that in the URL at all when trying to go to unread posts, nothing happens. I think it is being 'clever' and ignoring a clearly broken URL.

Y-San

Shinki
I clicked on Media Discussion today and it came up "Invalid URL" and it also appeared when clicking on the general discussion section

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
ilmaestro said:
Jayme, is it not the same as the "looking for wrong url" problem that a lot of people have? So instead of saying "forums.animeuknews.net" it will say either ":" or "[www.:.com]" in the url? If it is, just replace that with "forums.animeuknews.net" and you should be good to go.
Nope, actually. I had that problem last year. This problem has seemingly sorted itself out though.

Y-San

Shinki
ilmaestro said:
Just from last night and today I've started to have no problems at all, for the first time in months.
I know, for the first time since I signed up, I can press the key at the top of my opera browser to log in with out an error message.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Uhm, does anyone have a vague idea when Chaos will be switching hosts? It's been nothing but problems with this one
maybe he already has :?

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Address not available"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Bloody message keeps popping up and refusing to load up AUKN.

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Couple of problems happened around 8.05am.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1317 Query execution was interrupted

SELECT u.*, s.* FROM phpbb_sessions s, phpbb_users u WHERE s.session_id = '7661d3eb2ff9ef21457ddf2a65a5272d' AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

Line : 344
File : sessions.php
was the message I got when I clicked on the forum index link.

Could not connect to the database
was the message I got when I then tried logging in to report the first problem. Then site seemed okay by 8.10am though.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
mangaman74 said:
Couple of problems happened around 8.05am.

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1317 Query execution was interrupted

SELECT u.*, s.* FROM phpbb_sessions s, phpbb_users u WHERE s.session_id = '7661d3eb2ff9ef21457ddf2a65a5272d' AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

Line : 344
File : sessions.php
was the message I got when I clicked on the forum index link.

Could not connect to the database
was the message I got when I then tried logging in to report the first problem. Then site seemed okay by 8.10am though.
i've noticed that alot around the 8- 8:30 marker

Kirrimir

Adventurer
could always upgrade from this stone-age version of phpBB, i've said it before and i'm pretty certain it will bugfix most of these problems.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Kirrimir said:
could always upgrade from this stone-age version of phpBB, i've said it before and i'm pretty certain it will bugfix most of these problems.
and as we said before, doing so would require a complete re-work of the website which chaos has not got time for atm ;)

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Warning: require_once(/home/animeukn/public_html/plugins/modifier.url_post_title.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/animeukn/public_html/plugins/modifier.url_post_title.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 27
Just had the above error message.

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.15 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.animeuknews.net Port 80
Just had the above message.

Shirayuri

Shinigami
mangaman74 said:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.15 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.animeuknews.net Port 80
Just had the above message.
I've had this a few times too.