Site problems

more problems, when trying to see profiles and send a pm

Fatal error: Call to a member function post_vars() on a non-object in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php on line 381

I think this has happened to me a couple of times too,
I thought it was my opera browser, but it just seemed to odd.
I usually have myself logged in all the time through firefox, so thankfully it hasn't mucked up so far as is (touch wood)

Ryo Chan said:

Fatal error: Call to a member function post_vars() on a non-object in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php on line 381

I noticed this yesterday as well just didn't have time to report it.

Had this occur at around 11.00 am today,

Warning: require_once(/home/animeukn/public_html/plugins/modifier.url_post_title.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/animeukn/public_html/plugins/modifier.url_post_title.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/animeukn/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 27

Ryo Chan said:

I'm now getting this error message on both Firefox and IE.

The thing where it doesn't return URLs properly when you click on a link is still basically putting me off using the site at all.

It seems to be a little better now actually, only happened very rarely this morning, so I was able to spam up the forum with a month's worth of posts. ^^;

ilmaestro said:
It seems to be a little better now actually, only happened very rarely this morning, so I was able to spam up the forum with a month's worth of posts. ^^;

bout time you came back ;)

missed talking to people bout moe

JohnC said:
Clicking the "View newest posts" button on threads is broken too. While it seems to be trying to go to the correct address, it seems to be getting redirected to, for example, http://[www.:.com]/viewtopic.php?p=285037#285037 when it should be http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... iew=newest

Even putting the latter link in the address bar rather than clicking on the link redirects to the former.
The "newest posts" links aren't working for me either, at least using Chrome (using the latest dev build and haven't tried any other browsers yet). I had the same problem yesterday but didn't realise until today what was happening since I thought it was my browser so closed the window which marked everything as read.
The link is actually correct (e.g. http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... iew=newest) but clicking on it does nothing; the browser acts like it is loading a page but stays on the thread index. If I ctrl+click to open in a new tab or just paste the URL into the address bar I get a blank page.
Obviously if I switched browser now I wouldn't have any unread posts to try it on so I'll have to try that another time.

Shiroi Hane said:
The "newest posts" links aren't working for me either, at least using Chrome (using the latest dev build and haven't tried any other browsers yet). I had the same problem yesterday but didn't realise until today what was happening since I thought it was my browser so closed the window which marked everything as read.
The link is actually correct (e.g. http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... iew=newest) but clicking on it does nothing; the browser acts like it is loading a page but stays on the thread index. If I ctrl+click to open in a new tab or just paste the URL into the address bar I get a blank page.
Obviously if I switched browser now I wouldn't have any unread posts to try it on so I'll have to try that another time.

Same thing was happening to me in Chrome earlier; used to work and I'm lazy and never update my browsers, so I think it's related to the site problems. It was making it impossible to log in to smack a bot, but I got 'em another way.

R

The "newest posts" essentially works for me in Firefox, it redirects to the specific post number, but it does actually load up properly.

Newest posts works fine for me, the only thing I keep getting is everytime I put in my login info, it tells me the page cannot be displayed. Once I back click a couple of times I'm logged in, same thing happens when I log out. It's not a huge problem though :]

Me too. When i log in i am directed to a server page which says 'error' but when I press the 'back' button and go to the forums main page, I'm logged in!

Back